• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And maybe you should tell that same advice to your good friend The Great Butler. He seems to think it is not just a cartoon but a spawn of satan. Practice what you preach and leave me alone
    No it is not over a ship. If he was talking about cats for God's sake, I'd be just as pissed. It is disrespectful to call something "disgusting" and "terrible" and tag it in something where everyone who loves it can see. If he hated it so much, fine whatever, but keep it to himself. And what I did has nothing to do with the fandom. I don't let anyone, no matter what they are talking about, bash on something that bad. You don't like AmourShipping, fine with me. There is no need to have it up for everyone else to see in the same tag omg. And if you won't see the rudeness in that, and you think what I did was such a terrible thing compared to his posts, then stop talking to me please. I honestly don't have time for this. I honestly thought you were a better person than what you have just shown me. It was very childish of you to take what I wrote and come and argue to me about it here. especially since it does not concern you. And saying "what has the pokemon fandom come to?" because of me arguing a point is ridiculous. Again, it doesn't matter if he was talking about rainbows and puppies; it has nothing to do with it just being pokemon. If he is going to be rude and write such disgusting things, then yeah, he better be ready to deal with the responses that come with that.

And I already have him blocked, so I don't have to worry about it again :/
    You clearly haven't read what he's been saying AT ALL. Not liking and criticizing is one thing, bashing and comparing it something to dirt is another thing. I honestly don't care about his blog or anything, but he keeps tagging all his posts in the amourshipping tags, and that it is very disrespectful itself. He even posted a long sexually explicit post about serena and it is really pissing me off. Do you think I hate on people for no reason? I am not forcing him to like AmourShipping; I could care less. But he devotes half his time just hating on it. And by using tags, everyone can see it and respond to it. It is not a personal post.

And it is very rude of you to quote me on something outside this forum and use it against me. Excuse me, but what does what I do on tumblr matter on here? I am free to do whatever I want and you have to right to criticize me on that. I honestly thought you were better than that. And I have no idea how you even know who I am on tumblr.
    You can agree with him all you want, I don't care. But what I said to him as nothing to do with you so leave me alone.
    Thinks don't look to bright for Serena, I agree, but I'm going to hold on for a little while longer. Sadly we are reaching a point where her goal will need to be addressed soon if it's going to be something fans can get behind. It's disappointing such a cute designed character like Serena might be ruined. I never would have thought a protagonist playable game character would ever get mishandled. I hope that doesn't happen to Serena.
    I gather my post on Clemont's Japanese voice actor confirming it is purposely being ignored for that very reason. That's just being in denial.
    Yeah I know, that's why I rarely post on here and on the Bulbagarden forums I mainly only post screenshots for the Captions thread.
    Ultra-literally, it'd be "It's time for science to cut open a way through to the future" or something like that, but yeah, it's a pretty straight translation.
    It's his catchphrase in the video game too, the official English translation is "The future is now, thanks to science", which is what the dub uses.
    Don't call what I say garbage and there would be nothing for us to argue about. I haven't said anything about your use of Japanese names in quite some time. You go your separate way and I'll go mine.
    I don't think its sixth sense. That is an ability available only for Psychics in my headcanon. What Iris posses is the ability to be one with the nature. Its not just dragons, she can understand pretty much anyone. It's almost like Aerith from Final Fantasy 7. Iris comes from a special tribe known for being one with humans. The King of Kalos has in fact learned to spirtitually awaken himself and his Pokemon thanks to this tribe and N is his descendant. In other words, AZ learned stuff from Iris's ancestor. LOL, I can make a huge story out of this headcanon.

The powers come from an era where dragons were less rare and more common. They have more affiliation with dragon types. Iris can only understand dragons atm, but once she further trains, she could perhaps talk with all the Pokemon freely. Don't you find it strange how all her character development in the anime was related to "understanding". My headcanon justifies it. :p
    I like it so far. The characters are all quite dynamic and it's very surprising (pleasantly, of course) that a show known for rather lazy animation actually forced itself to include more details in their drawings.

Then again, I can't say whether it's more promising than BW or other previous series. The first couple of episodes I liked better than the BW debut eps, but there are several things I only grew to love later during BW, just like I grew to really dislike some things later down the road. Everything's quite open still, so I'm just going to fangirl over individual episodes without trying to think too much about the future xD

What about you? =)
    yeah, i would post more in the amourshipping thread if it wasn't filled with spam and repeated topics. I'll give it a couple episodes to hopefully die down. Not good in big shipping fandoms, too used to my little niche corner ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…