• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In fact, I'm practicing right now. XD But yeah, I want to record some stuff, and I want to write my own music, but writing a song with meaning that you like is tough,

That's awesome! I could give you the link when it comes out if you'd like. Also, the one I'm making this one with is one of Knighty's friends as well. We both write some, so that's going to help a lot when it comes to world-building.
    I'm working on a story as well, but I need to devote more time to it. School and video games really get in the way. Oh, and I sing. Singing is fun, and a great way to express yourself. Yeah, I pursue all forms of the arts for the most part.

Yeah, it has to do with partisans and the like. But that's cool. It's class-based as well, so your loadout will be determined by your faction and class. I don't expect a sniper to carry an assault rifle or an LMG.
    Yeah, Overthrown is good. I don't read much, but that's one of the stories I make sure to read. I would say that I write and draw, but I need to do it more. I've been painting more than drawing lately, and that's a lot of fun.

Yeah, a friend (not Avenger) and I are making a different one as well. It's more militaristic, but I'm hoping it caters to people just as much as the one Avenger and I worked on.
    That's great to hear! You have talent for you, from what I've seen so far. And, I understand. Well, when you are able, you should.

Thank you! I had it requested for my story yesterday, so the guy worked really fast on it.
    I'm doing well! Once again trying to do a bit of writing before I go to sleep. And congrats on the cover! I just saw it on FF.net and it looks pretty good! (You should upload it to dA as well.)

Well, I live in Florida. So, the Eastern Standard Time zone.
    Heh, I tend to keep it manageable.

Ah. I see. Well, I'm just telling you so you don't scare off any potential readers. :D

Heh, long chapters. There really is no way around them.
    Thank you for the encouragement! I really did need it last night.

Well, you're not entirely wrong about that. XD But I'm just saying that you don't need to send a PM for every chapter if you don't want to.

Excellent! Though, as a piece of advice, you might want to wait a few days in between posting chapters. First, going over a chapter more than a day after you finish it allows you to find more errors during the editing process. And second, it gives your readers a break. If you post chapters too quickly, readers might become discouraged to review.
    Just a bit of advice that I've observed over my time writing.
    Hello! I'm doing alright. I'm currently trying to get to writing for tonight. I've got goals that need to be met.

I haven't read your chapter yet, but I will get around to it tomorrow. (Also, I favorited the story on FF.net, so I receive an email whenever you update).
    You aren't breaking any rules in your Author's Profile, I believe. You're fine in that aspect as far as I can see.
    Hmm... That's odd. I've not had that problem with anyone else om here, at least, no one's told me about it. If the problem continues, here's links to the chapter on dA and FF.net.

I'm seriously not sure why it's not coming up for you...
    Hi thank you so much again for the welcome! :) And I am definitely going to utilize the rules of the forums and sub forums. Got a lot to learn for sure
    Well, good luck with that. A word of advice is to read the Fan Fiction Rules.. It'll make things a lot easier for you and save you a bit of trouble down the road when it comes to posting. They're good rules and are part of why Serebii has a nice fan fic system.

And, I am at your service. Just send me word and I'll try to conjure up time from the aether.
    Alright. I'll put you on. And, I don't think I'll be rewriting any more chapters for a while, but I'll let you know if I do.

And, your bio mentions that you are working on a writing project? That's cool. I'm always around if you need to brainstorm or anything.
    Hello there! I'd like to thank you for your review! Since you do have an account on here, would you like to be on the PM list for Overthrown? That means you'll usually receive the update faster than anywhere else on the internet because unless the server is down here, I always update here first.

Also, welcome to Serebii! I hope you enjoy your time here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…