• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, I remember reading somewhere that you had that.

Two days until your birthday! =D

You were logged in but not doing anything, basically?
    I'm looking at a Sealeo here. If you didn't get it, I use the Ice skin and I'm invisible.

Trick Room affects Chlorophyll. Sunflora and Tropius would own everything.

Edit: On Shoddy Now, got a new team I want to test.
    Woah.

Well, good thing I joined after that. I've disappeared twice now. And I just noticed they were at the same time of year, November.

I have one for Platinum, just not for the Latias era. Or the "Reunion Era".

They're written by the same person, Dan Brown.

Oh, did you know that Leonardo Da Vinci means "Leonardo of Vinci (A small town in Italy)"?

How do you think a Sunny Day + Trick Room team will run?
    You've been here for four years? =O I've only been here for one, though I have been here longer than Yono and otaku =P.

Well, that's more of a general knowledge thing than a competitive bit.

*logs into the smogon shoddy server* Same username as here for me, is yours SHUCKLE MAN there?

I might go see Angles and Demons tommorow, I've been looking forward to it since I saw a major portion of The Da Vinci Code. I still haven't seen the ending.
    Ah, I remember when I was a noob.

Do you battle competitively, or do you just do research and stuff?

If you do battle competitively, how about a battle on Shoddy?
    =D

You dare question the awesomeness of TRICK ROOM?!

And Lucario so doesn't evolve from Grovyle.
    Well, BBC documentaries, but that counts, right? Atlantis was a conspiracy.

That's a question you need to ask yourself, young lad.
    I watched Friends, Scrubs, and a little bit of Heroes. I never caught up on Heroes, so I haven't resumed watching it.

Walking with Beasts? Walking with Dinosaurs? Primeval? Walking with Cavemen? Walking with Monsters? Maybe the Elegant Universe?

The United States of Atlantis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…