• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Because of all the stress of moving into a new environment, focusing on a career choice, you're close to being on your own... Things like that. I've been influenced by the media as well in that I'm worried I won't het in, or that I have to move out to go to an out of city college.

:D Yay!
    Done deal!

College is.....woah. I'm a bit attain of going to college though. :<

I enjoy it. ^^
    Sorry. ; _ ; Oh, hey! Do you have a Skype? I'm on there more since its very easy with a phone. We can talk mote and have to wait years for a reply! :D

School is 8 hours a day I will never get back.

Yay! Sorry, but made me happy inside that you like talking with me. x3 I do too!
    Sorry! I keep forgetting about here. As well as my password. >.<

Well, I'm terrible now that school restarted.

I swear, this was supposed to be sent out loooooooooong ago. Sorry. :/
    thats fair enough lol its interesting to hear about other country's music anyway :), yeah he wound definitely have some stories hahaha yeah i only started to like it because dad used to do the same thing when i was little haha, you are doing alot better than me anyway :D, nah im learning electric :D i am tempted to learn acoustic though just because it can sound better :p, actually i have had a baby chicken when i was little and they make good pets :) although when they grow up they can be pretty evil hahaha i would rather a baby duck because they are awesome XD how about you???, ummm what countrys would you want to travel to or have you been to???

sorry i havent responded in a LOOOOONNNNGGG time i got destracted and forgot all about the site for a bit and then the internet at home died for a month :/
    yeah it gets really crazy over here :D especially if the weather is good, head down the beach, have a barbeque and go for a swim, its the perfect day hahaha, oh god st patricks day would be crazy, there arent too many drunk drivers around here but you still get a couple of stupid people who do it,
    just beef lasagna lol im a meat eater so veggie lasagna is taboo hahaha
    kangaroos only really do that if they feel threatened, we have a wildlife park around here where you can just walk up and pat them and no one has been attacked yet :D though if you annoy one who has a joey i cant guarantee anything hahaha, exactly haha

thats true and it makes things a lot less stressful :), and atleast i know there is someone else like that hahaha and thanks :p
    yeah im trying anyway hahaha, and that could be it XD hahaha that sucks black coffee tastes horrible no matter how mature you are XD ill give it a go :p just hopefully not at work though haha thats fair enough i reckon :) you need to take a break and think thing over when you get the chance to, you dont want to be stuck doing something you hate for the rest of your life, thats how i think of it anyway :) yeah i had a couple of teachers like that too but what can you do really.

thats fair enough :) atleast you are still trying to keep interested in it :) what are you going to major in now if you dont mind me asking??? i would be happy just ot be able to do a backflip honestly hahaha you could always sign up for an aerial hoop class "i think thats what it is called haha" one of my friends it doing it and said you do some pretty cool stuff, she said its great fun also hahaha, and the trapezes would have been awesome :/, yeah i only heard of them from the drew carey show when i was little hahaha, we didnt end up seeing them but oh well
    hahaha exactly, though im not too good of a singer hahaha
    i agree completely, there are way to many idiots out there these days so its safer to stay in
    thats true haha the thunder does look pretty good though so it is all good :D, i wish it was the same over here anyway, it has been strange these couple of months, hot for 2 days and then rain and hail the next :/ and i thought we were heading into summer hahaha, this week the weather is good anyway for this week.

oh god it was really tempting most of the time anyway, but i had to play nice hahaha didnt want to make anyone angry :p
    yeah its about time we got some cool nerdy stuff happening down here lol, i just wish the lines were smaller hahaha, that sucks though i thought they would be a bit more chatty with fans over there :), yeah the anime is awesome and you have to love the to watch lists hahaha
    How is sonic boom isn't a new sonic cartoon if there's no episode on the internet,
    And true but yet fan are complaining about the change i can understand fan complaining about the archie sonic comic which kim ruin because of a stupid lawsuit just so he can get money and to make archie look bad but true about the sonic boom cartoon but fan will always be fan,
    I see and yup accept i heard the online is too close to nintendo rule with all poke being level 50 online with friend code or not which i hope its not true because i like competitive battle with level 100 pokemon,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…