• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wonderful.

Of course. You don't need to ask. You beared my short-lived love life. I can bear things too.

Nothing much. I am gonna go on on PS and battle with Ben maybe.
    Hey dude. I just came from the exam. SEE MAH ACTIVITY. I ONLY REPLIED TO TWO VMS IN 12 HOURS OR SO.

AND DUDE DO YOU KNOW THIS ****ING FRUSTRATED FEELING WHEN YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE ****ING QUESTION BUT COULDN'T ANSWER IT BECAUSE THE TIME IS UP. WELL I LOST 10 OUT OF 50 MARKS BECAUSE OF THAT.
    [ I saw a gif yesterday proving that it's not a kiss, that's something I feared. Now, I'm so relieved!

Why is that exaggerated? If Misty leaves the Gym for five minutes, her sisters start giving away Badges for free, we've seen that in the anime...

I see... I mostly want to stick with Kanto and a few Johto Pokemon in this Orange Islands fic. On those islands, there are mostly Kanto Pokemon, while Misty, Tracey and Daisy mostly have Kanto and Johto Pokemon.

What do you think Tracey was hiding in his bag at the end of the chapter? ]
    [ That hug is still there, and might even be a kiss, look closely...

Thanks. It's so unfair how her sisters ruined her life...

Why Elygem?

Why isn't Jumpluff fitting for Tracey? ]
    Did you see how my Onix trampled Chapter of the Charizard in that doubles battle :p

You don't really study in a group. You discuss and joke a lot. You end up writing whatever shiz you remember. HAHAHAHAH

Some fan you are.
    I am actually gonna reply that ff.net PM tomorrow. I am tired. I should study.

Well a semester is only 4 months. So yeah, the syllabus is very less. But they are still complicated stuff :p The only way we survive is group studies. I can take 4 days to complete the syllabus if I study alone. But if I group study, it's a matter of 24 hours.

Also, how was the episode?
    Stop with those damned >'s. :O

Well yeah, you are a kid.

I am curious. I will answer your pm on ff.net next. And then I have to begin to study for tomorrow's exam. Life sucks balls. BUT TOMORROW IS SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.
    [ From Serena's side, it was canon back then and is still canon, and I'm afraid the same goes for ASh...

In what way do you mean that? Her sadness about being stuck at the Gym? Her promising herself to not be the easy slave for her sisters anymore when she stands in front of the mirror?

Do you think Tracey's new Jumpluff fits him? ]
    [ Did you see those screenshots? Looks pretty canon to me...

I'll remain a PokeShipper forever, despite AmourShipping being canon now. But not caring is impossible, I'm f*cking heartbroken right now about PokeShipping being dead!

What did you like most about my first chapter? ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…