• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
tomatohater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, i was going to post in your rmt fixing everything up, but ill just end up changing everything around instead, essentially just giving you a new team. Instead, i strongly recommend this link to work on your team building skills etc etc.
    Yeah it looks really cool not gonna evolve it to trevenant as of now, BTW a friend being online doesn't increase the chance of finding a shiny in safari as far as i know i got all my shiny Pokemon while being offline.
    Ah now i understand ^^", its from a random guy on other forum FC we added each other and his safari happened to have eevee
    Nice. I haven't found a single shiny in 6th gen yet... but speaking of Larvesta, I am training one right now as I need to add Volcarona to my Pokedex.

Quite soon then, at the time of this post. I'm going to battle a little in the Subway first but I should be available 20 minutes from now and forward.

Edit: I am ready! Whenever you get online, just tell me. I'll wait.

Edit2: Really got to go now, sorry. But I'll check back once more in 20-30 minutes.

Edit3: I have to go to bed now. We can try again tomorrow or another day. And I apologize if this message looks weird when you finally see it.
    Congrats on the Larvesta! How did you get it?

I'll check the forums as often as I can today too, just tell me if you can trade today. If not... no big deal! :)
    Exactly. I wish all the whining would just stop, but I know that it will never happen. Maybe a bit embarassing to say now, but I can feel somewhat guilty about it myself since I really disliked HG/SS (but I loved FR/LG) and I grew up with the Gen I & II games. I wish Game Freak would stop listening to the whining fans and keep making new (good) games instead, that is what they do best.

I'm going to bed now, but we can talk more tomorrow, and make the trade as well if you have time for it.
    Correct. I'll never understand why many Pokemon fans want their childhood brought back by remaking games that won't bring back anything. Once R/S/E are remade (if it happens), people will want D/P/P remakes soon after. And so the cycle continues...
    No problem.

Your school situation sounds extreme... I don't think I ever had that much homework at any time. I wish you the best of luck with it and I really understand that you must focus on school a lot.

Also, about this:

----------
    Exactly like me!

I grew up with Gen III and Gen IV! I can still remember when everybody hated them , but now they have grown tremendously in popularity!
    ----------
    I also remember when everybody hated Gen III & IV and loved Gen I & II, now Gen III & IV are getting praised, and Gen V gets all the hate. Time sure flies...
    No, it's fine. I don't see any problems with it. I have been in many similar situations before, and all of them ended happily with a trade :)

And it's near 12 PM for me... which means you live somewhere west of me. Cool.
    Don't worry about it, it's all okay. Really sad to hear that your 3DS died, I hope it still works.

Late for you too? I'm guessing we live in the same time zone or at least close to each other regarding time zones since it is late for me as well. We'll try again tomorrow evening, don't worry. I apologize if it has been sounding like I am rushing you, that wasn't my intention at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…