• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think ours is called something else, but yeah, I don't like that we never have anything to study off of for those.

Regardless, it sounds way better than that annoying stuff that's always on the radio. So it sounds like you've already done a couple, huh? How did it turn out?
    Hopefully it stays that way. This has been a wierd year for me...

Really? Cool! Can't say I've ever attempted that before, but it sounds like it would be really difficult. You know, figuring out which notes would make the right sounds. What is/are your song(s) about?
    Cool! Let's do it!

Actually, things are starting to look a little better for me now, so I'm going to try to be on more often now. Thanks for asking! How about you? What have you been up to?
    Reminder: Please complete your Combatants Cup II Match against guerrilla radio as soon as possible. Week 1 ends in 62.5 hours.
    Congratulations on being drafted by Whipped Dreams as the 20th overall pick and 8th pick of the second round of The Combatants Cup II Draft.
    Hello Apollo77, we are welcomed to have you as apart of team Whipped Dreams. We full expect your best effort throught the duration of the tour, we will be in touch. - Officer Clefable
    Hey, I just wanted to remind you to post in battle results.

Thanks again for reffing, you did a great job.
    I should be able to battle tomorrow or during the weekend, whenever is best. Chances are I'll hunt you down on xat or something when I'm ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…