• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol try readding all your music to itunes then looking through your ipod comparing it to see if you were missing any songs when you have over 1,540 songs
    makes sense I mainly did the generals when I went like english, math, history I did learn how to use adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator though and thats awesome
    lol cool I decided Graphic Design and yeah but I don't currently have a job and have bills enough as it is so trying to get a job first
    nice this would be my third year but I can't afford it this year still going with computers?
    Pop-culture media here is relatively big on the bigger cities. While in the southwest part of the country, concerts for foreign artists is heavily endorsed, but, on other regions, not so much. While it's not rare to see people liking and supporting music from other countries, the way the government and things here work, most of the concerts are from national bands. But, overall, the government is only that protective on electronics, to protect our internal market, but, basically, the country right now can't tell the differ a game console (that has no "home market") from a notebook (that the country actually produces). I think that, if the politicians actually took their time to analize that, they'd know games don't NEED to be this heavily taxed. But, then again, maybe they are trying to make the game companies actually produce the console INSIDE the country. Though I think the government really is more conserned with the social issues, more than that right now.
    If you want to share them, I'd be willing to hear them. Personal problems did suck up a lot of my time this year too, but I'm glad they have calmed down for now...

And, as for the government, I do think that tradition may be a part of their conservatism in relation to games, but they'll have to let ir go at some point or another... At least I hope so.
    Things are beggining to calm down here, actually, which is very nice! Still have a feeling next year with college and all is gonna be hell!

And, yeah, I get what you mean. Those companies have just not done much for the industry recently. Even though I still kinda want to play the new Phoenix Wright game. I just enjoy that series! And, Mighty No.9 DOES look amazing! I'll already start saving up for it. I'll not pass on this chance to see Inafune's new brain child!

The market will probably start getting better whenever the government stops being sucha freak with taxes on games. I mean, I'd understandif we had a gaming industry here, but we don't! So I don't get why block them! And also, I've not been happy with the fame brazilians have been gathering around the internet and gaming community. The people here are kinda ruining ourimage as gamers for the rest of the world!
    Well, now THAT was a long time! The second half of the last high school year around here is just insane. The only reason I was able to appear here and play Pokémon Y was because I'm now having a "relax time" before the tests that will get me approved or not in college!

About SE, they finally made some announcements in my absent time, but I'm still skeptical about FFXV and KHIII. I will plkay the second one, because I want to see the ending for all that nonsense, but I'm certainly not too hyped for either of them. Guess SE lost one important thing from their fans: Hype.

And I went to Orlando and got games there in the middle of the year. And the PS4 price tag for my country is here to prove, once again, why the taxes here are just insane. It's impossible to get the market to flourish around here like this! It's not like people are swimming in money on this country either, so if things keep like this, the market for games here might as well disappear!
    Geez, college must be crazy...

I won't claim to understand their thinking with either FFXIV or FFXIII versus. I mean, XIV was a dumb idea to begin with. If I'm not mistaken, the other FF online, XI, also didn't do so well, so why risk so much money in more of that? And, Versus is just getting crazy about how much time and money SE is putting into it. But, you're right about the "easy money" mentality. It is damaging to a company name and it also annoys a bunch of fans of the series. But I certainly understand their vision on doing it, at this point it might be suicide to feed money onto expensive projects, so "getting the quick buck" is probably the smartest idea, on a business stand point.

I'm going to Orlando, and yeah, prices here are crazy. I found a normal WiiU, not the deluxe pack or anything, for R$ 2000,00 , which is equivalent to U$ 1000,00 , so I'd say that things here, specially games, are seriously overpriced.

I'd really like to see game developers taking some different mythologies. Not only does that open a door for other kinds of environments, monsters monsters, but it could also give more variety and spice to gaming story telling. I mean, the way heroes are dealt with changes a lot depending on the mythology you're tackling, so it'd be really cool to see what they could do with those mythologies. And, it's kinda hard to find stuff on Tupi-Guarani mythos, even in Brazil, so it's understandable that a lot of the world doesn't know about it. I, for one, tried to search for information on the mythos, and it took me a good while to actually get a reliable book with a good variety of myths.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…