• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, as for my hunts, I've caught a few shiny Pokémon since my last post, but I haven't really felt in the mood to post them. Now there's quite a few of them and it would take too long, and I didn't think too many people would be interested, anyway. Still, it's a lot of fun reading the thread to see what people have found and to feel inspired to continue with your own hunts.
    Hi there, Aqua! What an amazing sight I saw as I scrolled through the new shiny posts since yesterday! Major congrats for finally nabbing that Giratina punk! I'm extremely happy for you and you must feel pretty excited right now! It's finally over!!!

He looks amazing, too. I'm glad he finally co-operated for you and did the right thing!
    No problem. 8 months, wow! I barely got to one month with Kyogre and it felt long!
    I'm thorn between Pokémon X, Fire Emblem: Awakening, drawing, school and my Kyogre hunt. I left the hunt a little bit in the past 2 weeks so I could get back to Pokémon X but it's really too hard to do everything at the same time... Especially with school... I played a little Fire Emblem this morning, and it gave me the Fire Emblem mood. I don't no if it's good or bad, at the moment, with everything what I want to do, lol...
    I have a Modest Abra synchronizer in front, so hopefully I'll get a good nature. I wish to get Modest and good IVs, so that way it will be useable in competitive. With my luck, I'll obviously get something like Brave or Naughty and poor IVs, ahah.
    What are you planning on hunting next ? :D
    OMG! CONGRATS, AQUA'!
    I'm so happy for you! And I'm so glad you just got it! Yeah for you! :D
    By the way, aren't your Badge Quest Pokémon trained or evolved ? But anyway, your shiny Giratina motivated me to work harder on my shiny Kyogre hunt! I hope I'll find it soon, and not having a so long hunt like yours... You're tough, Aqua!
    Congratulations again! Good luck with your upcoming hunts!
    You can have a bit of my luck if you want. I'm not in any rush to be chaining soon, and 25,000 SRs is ridiculous!
    lol yep :p thanks yeah i know what you mean I did once hatch a shiny torchic for someone rnging once it does look amazing and no problem ;)
    Yes, but I'm planning on many different ones then just Chain fishing, because that's all I've been doing so far... >_>

Gosh, have you seen my saying "Will MM for" ._.
    congrats on the shiny torchic the mega evolution looks great :3 I plan on some day getting my shiny mega as well and it will be gardevoir :p
    I've seen a video on Youtube where the guy's game froze as a shiny Giratina was on his screen, and since then, I fear it will happen to you. I hope not and hope you get yours very soon! 23 000 must be an horrible amount... It's in those moments you wish you would have the Shiny Charm and the XY odds... But at the same time, just to think how proud will you be with a 1/8192 shiny is sweet.
    The moment I'll hear the sparkles will be the best moment of all. :3 I'm glad to see you have enough patience to keep going. Boy I don't know if I would be crazy when I hit the 23 000 soft resets mark...

It's my favorite ship along with the FranticShipping and the CavalierShipping. I love those two. :D
    You're hunting for Giratina, am I right ? I feel bad about it because I probably haven't reach 2000 soft resets yet (well... maybe) and you are at 21 000... I wish you good lucky and hope you get yours very soon!
    I really hope I don't get over the odds, and especially where you are actually. I'm starting to get a little unpatient and I started to get hallucinations by moments, so yeah.. xD Just wishing to get a purple whale soon! I have lots of things to do on Pokémon X, so I would really like to get it as soon as possible so I can finish what I left for that hunt. :p

And yes, a big ContestShipper you have in front of you! :D
    I was going for that too, but I mostly need my father for that, as he is a real fan of it and I have troubles understanding the main plot and discussions... ^^'
    Although Indiana Jones interests me too... :3
    Hey there, Aqua!

I just posted a message to Cp to keep his chin up, and I decided to do the same for you, too. Gosh darn Giratina. What a #$#%@.

Hang in there, too. It will be so sweet when it shines. Good luck.

Sorry I haven't been around chatting much lately.
    IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! Merry Christmas, Aqua! And look at the Christmas star I found...
    Oh wow, congrats! Happy to notice that my Safari was worth! :D
    Relaxed nature is pretty nice, I would say, though it all depoends on your point of view. What are its perfect IVs ? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…