• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *hugs again* MAYBE. Can you guess.

*Eats myself*

I'm trying irgskhrltjr;rl06ty0 I don't know what shiny I'm trying to get anyway.

Are they really made of chocolate?
    *Mi kimizon bachuya*

*Falls apart*

Yeah, pokemon in the Pokemon Safari have a better chance of being shiny. So just running around in it actually helps majorly.

I thought they were all small dogs! I remember my cat used to sleep in my bed but they weigh next to nothing.
    *ELKCAT SGUH*

*Hugs whilst you cling*

I'm now trying to get randomly encounter Gogoat shiny. It doesn't matter if it's Gogoat or Skiddo shiny.

Ah, maybe stretch. How are little dogs gonna make you that sore??
    *TACKLE HUGS INTO ALL WHITE AND NOTHING*

How could I possibly be sad while you're clinging to me?

Wait, you want a Froakie with it's hidden ability? I have one with that. And if there's a certain egg move you want I can try and get you one with that too.

Why are you hurt. NO HURT HERE. *hugs*
    *TACKLE HUGS OFF THE PLANET*

Everything makes me depressed I think.

Ohhh, I shall keep this in mind.

How are you?
    *TACKLES SO MUCH I DOOF SPEAK DOOF IN DOOF BIDOOF DOOF LANGU-DOOF DOOF*

That doesn't mean you're boring. I don't really like going out too much either. People depress me too often here.

Your sister concerns me. I often see her talking to others about how sad and depressed she is.

No it's Stormdoof.
    *TACKLES MORE THAN IS SUPPOSED TO EXIST* AHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAEYEAEEEE

I like that about you, you're a bit older than me but you're not boring like most others.

Is there any shiny Pokemon you're trying to get? Just curious.

My name ingame is Bidoof. Of course. (Or is it?)
    *TACKLES MORE THAN YOU EVEN MORE* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYAEYRETRHTUYJP[LETYKJ';

Isn't snow really fun to be in though?

I couldn't ask you to do something like that, it's only if you really want to. It's really hard so I don't want you to get overwhelmed. I would certainly appreciate the help though.

What is your character's name in the game called? If I see you online maybe I can send you stuff or. Stuff.
    *TACKLE HUGS MORE* AYAYAYAYAYA

Yes indeed it's very nasty hot weather. Does it snow where you live?

Awwwww. I've been trying so hard to get a shiny Skiddo... I'm trying to get one for a friend's birthday because they are quite sad peeps. I only have a few days to get one too. It's kind of stressing me out. T_T The largest chain i ever got was like 34. I never got anything close to that in the past week.
    EXCEPT NOW!!!! *TACKLE HUGS*

It's still 90 degrees here. And it's winter. Why.

Right now I'm currently breeding a bunch of Pokemon. I've been trying so hard to get a shiny Skiddo. But it's so hard for me.
    Now I have a full cold. *hugs back* We haven't hugged in a long time I think.

What have you been up to?

Oh that would be awesome, to have albino Pokemon. I don't really like Dragonite that much, sure it's cute but I like many other dragon Pokemon over it. In my team in Pokemon Y (which I beat finally) I used Salamence.
    Now I have a full cold. *hugs back* We haven't hugged in a long time I think.

What have you been up to?

Oh that would be awesome, to have albino Pokemon. I don't really like Dragonite that much, sure it's cute but I like many other dragon Pokemon over it. In my team in Pokemon Y (which I beat finally) I used Salamence.
    My throat has been hurting really bad for the past few days. ANd still does hurt. Help meh. I'm dying.

I give you hug. *hugs* How are you?

What albino Pokemon glitch? And yeah, shiny Pokemon certainly are cooler. But now it's sort of going to be like they're just, not as special y'know? To some people anyway. I always thought each Pokemon was really awesome just for being unique. That's just me though.
    I'm in pain help meh.

Food food.

Everyone I know is shiny hunting, I think because shinies are so much easier to get they will lose their value soon and they won't be special anymore, besides looking cooler than the original one.
    I still haven't beat the game, I'm not trying to rush through it like everyone else is. I want to take my time and enjoy the game.

YES PLEASE! 1504-6093-1211.
    I'm still only half way through the game and I have had it for exactly a week, really because I'm not nessesarily doing the story, I'm breeding and stuff already despite me not being done with the game. I kind of felt the urge to have all the Pokemon from Black 2 to Y because I feel I will never play another game other than Y again.

Do you have your own 3DS?

Also, I REALIZED I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY IM SO SORRY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! *HUGS*
    I've had the game for like a week and I haven't beaten it yet. I guess I'm not rushing it like everyone else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…