• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So sorry for leaving ya hanging there! D: I'll get to it soon. Busy weekend ahead, but I'm hoping to use Sunday as a catch-up day.

Also! One minor question, but your last message was just referring to the PM, right? Like, it almost looks like it's a continuation of another message that may or may not have gone through (with the whole "Ooh, and" part), so I got confused. D8 Sorry!
    Sorry about the delay here! D:

That said~! Hey, editing's progress, at least! But yes, absolutely, feel free to take it down whenever you'd like. (Unless it's locked or in Completed. I can't remember, ngl, but if it's either of those, then feel free to let me know when you're ready.) In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with editing, and hopefully, once you're done, a plot bunny will come along to bite you and push you to keep writing. :D Although ngl, art and poetry are cool too. ;D As is biology, for that matter. I'm a little curious, though—what part of biology are you taking? (I miiiiiight ask you questions about what you plan to do with it because scientific careers are fascinating. 8D)

And to quickly answer your questions about yours truly, I did indeed major in English, then got a master's in publishing. I'm an editor now, funnily enough. It's ... part of the reason why I stopped reviewing. XD
    it is Tatsumiya from Wadanohara and the Great Sea! it is a pretty good rpg haha, again ty and have a good day!! c:
    Oh forreal. When you met me, I think I was still going for my second degree. Still in school, in other words. I've moved, gotten a job, started paying off my student loans, and done tons of other stuff since then, so it does kinda feel weird. Like, it feels like I was just in school, but at the same time, looking back, it feels like forever ago when all that happened.

In any case! Good to hear you're drawing constantly! :D Still writing, though, or just doing art? Also, ooh, college! Not to rush you into the subject (because it's totally cool if you haven't figured this part out yet), but what're you thinking of majoring in?
    It's sugarfreepumpkaboos. I only have 140 followers, but i don't really care about stuff like that when it comes to my personal blog.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…