• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah thats where I see you most of the time. I like the thread. :)

Yeah you can actually make that comparisons. But it will never reach that sales unit.
    I love Pokemon X and Y, I recently beat X, now im focusing on my Y version. I caught 4 shinies so far. I just wish it had more of a post game.

What do you think of the New Pokemon? :)
    We never got a chance to speak which is why where talking right now. :)

What part of the forums your most active on?

What do you think of Pokemon XY? :)
    It's just good to know that not everyone thinks the time spent on some of the these topics was for a "philosophical circlejerk". As for the feminism thread, I always tell myself not to go back but I do anyway. I guess that makes me a masochist.

You seem to understand philosophy and apologetics as well or better than me. Have you been to college? What's your background in religion? You don't have to answer.
    Thank you for the kind words, Profesco. :)

Sadly, I can't afford the Freud action figure (it was about 60 dollars), but I did find a set of Jung and Freud finger puppets with a third female Psychologist (that the box didn't identify) in my price range. He would have so much fun with those.
    Purty much, I guess. (Nah, it'd just make going to a real university possible and to be honest, I do like the thought of doing the training. I'm a little obsessed with my physical fitness. I'm going to be a very buff therapist.)

What are you up to this week, besides exams?
    Ah, no. It's more of a coming-of-age sitcom set in the 80's. It's really quite good.

Yeah, I'd have to agree Gen 4 had the best. I even enjoyed Gen 5's aftergame a fair bit as well... I just feel as though there's so much more I could be doing with this game right now. You know, I have actually no idea what kind of Safari I have. When you hit it up, let me know, I'm quite curious. I got X myself, mainly because of Charizard X and Xerneas. Ew... Drowzee's animation creeps me out.
    Well, I'm going to a community college to get my AA before transferring and truly going for the jugular of that pesky Psych degree. It's just a lot more practical. That means more distractions (like said Com class, ugh), but it's a lot more financially sound and I'm more likely to be successful because I'm not going to spend years paying back debts to my alma mater. By the time I transfer, I'll be in the military, so that'll help a lot.

It was, thank you! : ] I'm positive you had a great holiday. Tell me about it when you can and great luck with your studying.
    Yeah! Plantinga thinks almost exactly like I do on these concepts, apart from intelligent design, of course. Especially on evil and its' attribute of being particularly non-existent. He's a very smart, down-to-earth religious man. He actually reminds me a lot of one of my managers, Tim. He's so witty, so sharp-tongued, but he will always argue in support of the Bible and the many flaws that come with taking its every paragraph literally. It just makes me think of how wasted both these men's talents are.

Oh, I'm extremely modern-viewed. I definitely conflict dramatically on any assertion first borns carry on the traditions on generations past. Cultures are constantly changing with the times and I see it as more our job to perpetuate the changing in how we think as a society.
    However, the other traits you listed sounds more like a lot of first borns I know, yourself included. : ]

Not particularly for Thanksgiving, being one of my least favorite holidays since we just stay at home (though I do love to help with the cooking, which I'll do like I do every year!), but a lot for this week in general. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with my best friend, who's helping me through hard times while I can hopefully, finally go to see a therapist on Friday. My boyfriend and I will also be exploring the city a lot, which we never get to do! I'm a city girl, through and through.
    I wish you the happiest of holidays, Pro.

I'll PM you my arguments for each pretty soon! Just been busy. Registering for classes in the spring. Silently cursing how taking a Communications class is required for my program.
    Oh, also, sorry. I forgot you sent me two messages!

Did you want to hear my cases for my opposition of feminism and support of rights of couples in incestuous relationships, or were those just examples?
    That's an entertaining anecdote! I have to say, transcendental presuppositionalism is entertaining as well. Its' whole basis is to ignore the credibility of the outgroup. That's not how you win a debate.
    I never really liked apologetics, peroid, even when I was a Christian. I've always been of the belief your faith in Christianity should rely on...Well, faith. Trying to find proof is a fool's errand. On the same note, trying to find proof God isn't real is also a fool's errand. I'm not too proud to say I have no proof God isn't real, only that I have reasons for being an atheist.

Nope! Technically, I actually have two older brothers (half-brothers, anyway) and one younger brother. All two years apart from each other. However, my father got in a nasty divorce with the woman he had my two older brothers with, so I never got to really live with them, only my baby bro who he had with my mother. I'm functionally an eldest child. That's what matters and yes, oh boy does it show.
    Haha, he didn't. I didn't think that happened anymore...Either way, plenty of time to figure out how he would do other than relying on that!

So hey, my day was interesting. How are you doing this weekend, my friend?
    It's not that I don't want to talk to you and I hope you don't think I've been ignoring you. I've just been busy with school, work, and my boyfriend being in town. I haven't really been online at all. You can talk to whoever you want about whatever you want. It makes no difference to me.

Edit: Just realized this may have come across as me being short with you, and I apologize for that. I'm at work and didn't mean for the tone of this VM to sound hostile.
    True! As long as you're a good person, not a lot of your personal beliefs matter, actually. I'm friends with some stereotypical rednecks. I'm bisexual, atheist and very liberal, but we get along very well. Just goes to show.

I can only hope my boyfriend is like that with children! We haven't talked a lot about kids except if we wanted to have them or not, assuming we stay together. He's the youngest of his family though, so I don't know...I can imagine him more like a father who's not going to know how to even feed them correctly. I'm going to definitely have to snag us a dual babysitting gig before anything happens. Independent variables, yo.
    Do you like taking care of your sisters or was it pushed on you? Sounds like a full-time job!

Makes sense to me. Just letting you know if you ever have that urge when talking to me, let it free! Be yourself, if you'd like.
    Sorry you're having friendship troubles. What exactly is the matter? Just too many debates pouring into your casual conversation?
    I'll try to be on tonight, but it may not be exactly at 8 I've somewhere to be.
    But I'm available then! :D
    Also, just so you know, I don't mind stopping at all if that's your own preference, but I also don't mind if you ever want to debate me in anything, anytime. It won't set us further apart. I only see our clashing of the minds resulting in an even better friendship.

I can talk about anything, though! Especially with somebody so cool. Unrelated, say, did you used to be a mod?
    How does it feel? Short and sweet, surreal. I really try not to think of these people as crazy because a lot of them are smart kids doing well in their respective colleges now. We're just on a completely different wavelength when it comes to rationalizing the things that cannot be known. Looking from the outside in nowadays though, it does remind me a scary amount of a cult. These people are just so blindly hopeful. I would say it's almost inspiring when I look at it from that view.
    My parents and the terrible people picketing at soldier's funerals are really the only bad experiences I've had with Christians, so I guess I'm just not eager to make fun of them. My boyfriend's a Christian and it just inspires him to be the nicest he can be to people. I don't see why Jesus to treat people like brothers, but hey, I can't complain if that's what "God" is doing in people's lives.

Glad you had a much easier time with your parents! They do sound wonderful. I think it should've been at an earlier age than 18, but the fact that your mom respected you as an individual enough to give her permission for you to do that is very touching to me. Haha, because of my experiences, I have a hunch I'm going to be a mother who's going to both snuggle with her kids until they're 16 and teach them to fight with their words instead of their fists at a young age. If there's one thing I'm thankful for in facing a terribly different attitude from my parents, it's that it's going to push me to do everything right for my children.
    (Hopefully, my husband at the time will keep me from getting too coddling, though...My one worry!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…