• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm.
    I think Flash Cannon would be the better bet over Vacuum Wave, as having two STAB moves would better take advatage of Mega Lucario's Adaptability.
    Considering all things, I think that Calm Mind would be the better stat-boosting move, as Lucario does not receive a Special Defense boost when it Mega Evolves.
    What sort of moveset would you recommend for a special-based Mega Lucario?
    I have Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, and Nasty Plot.
    Something similar happened to me, in my first few link battles.
    We can have another battle later, a bit more fair next time.
    Well, the way I've been using it works quite well.

Adamant
    200 HP / 174 Atk / 136 SpD
    - Power Up Punch
    - Seed Bomb
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide / Stone Edge

If you'd like some calcs just to show what types of hits he'd be able to take here ya go;

252 SpA Mega Gengar Dazzling Gleam vs. 200 HP / 136 SpD Assault Vest Chesnaught: 154-182 (41.9 - 49.5%)
    252 SpA Volcarona Fiery Dance vs. 200 HP / 136 SpD Assault Vest Chesnaught: 194-230 (52.8 - 62.6%)
    252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 200 HP / 136 SpD Assault Vest Chesnaught: 283-335 (77.1 - 91.2%)

Keep in mind, those are all SE hits. As long as you retaliate with the correct move;
    176+ Atk Chesnaught Seed Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 220-261 (87.6 - 103.9%)
    176+ Atk Chesnaught Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 560-660 (180 - 212.2%)
    176+ Atk Chesnaught Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Gengar: 238-280 (91.1 - 107.2%)

It's been working extremely well for me. Perhaps because it's unexpected, but regardless, taking those hits, rather well might I add, and OHKO'ing for the most part is an awesome feeling.
    The only thing that sucks when it comes to this is the lack of recovery, but, that's just the way Assault vest works. Maybe, if and when he gets Drain Punch, he'll be better off.
    Yes. Although I was wrong, recent events have made me wary.
    But I don't need to. If I come across an oddity, I will investigate it.
    And so the solution is found.
    I think I already told you... It's Steel, with Mawile, Skarmory, and Excadrill.
    I think we may have found a new bug. Maybe not, I'll check with someone else later.

You're Steel on mine, with Mawile, Skarmory, and Excadrill.
    Hmm. Confusing.
    I don't know how to figure out my own Friend Safari type, as the only areas it will let me into is yours and that of my IRL friend. Do you have to share friend codes with someone else and have them tell you what your safari is? If so, can you do that?
    [ hi can ask a question? How can I max a specific stat in super training ? How many times should I complete the level to get max attack stat for example ? ]
    Ah, OK.
    Do you know of a way to obtain additional Sachets/Whipped Dreams? Because I lost my only one.
    Either that or a Slurpuff.
    Do you want anything in particular? The only real special thing I have is Squirtle.

Edit:
    Sorry for taking so long to trade, I was having a hard time deciding which pokémon to give.
    I hope that you like Tyrunt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…