• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have a shop. I just make cards for whoever PMs me and asks for one. If you want me to make a card for you, here are the things I need to know:
    - What you want in the background (a pattern, color, whatever)
    - I MIGHT be able to put a small image of a small Pokemon on the card somewhere. I have not tried this yet but if you want me to I will.
    - What you want your card to say (mine says "Varanus's shinies")
    - What your shinies are and how you got them (although your post in the Shiny Thread delineates that pretty well :) )
    - What your hunts are (if you have any) and how you're hunting
    - If you have any special requests.

I think that's it. If you ever need me to edit it, just drop me a PM or VM. Also, I'm leaving town for Thanksgiving starting tomorrow, so I might not be able to work on it until next week, but we'll see. Sorry about that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…