• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah the size has a lot to do with it, among other complex factors. The majority I see here now joined since September last year, and as such, I don't know them very well.
    A year and a half. Nearly five months into 2009 and little in the way of awesomeness for SPPf...and apparently, even 2008 wasn't quite popular for the older members.

And yeah, this is my first account *is afraid of IP ban*
    Yeah lol. We made a selection of banners and I think Klnothincomin wants to make more but we'll see if Joe will accept them first. Cuz' it saves him time :)

So what you doing?
    you can't be serious. extra bitter chocolate belongs either after very sweet deserts or as an ingredient in certain cakes. eating too much of it can cause severe relaxation as in "dude where is my car" style:p
    No the one on the Serebii.Net site. At the top. Nah I made some new ones with Northern Lights and Joe said he will try and fit them in when he has spare time so probabally never xD. I want him to let me and kl to remake the banners at the top of the forum that say which skin your using.
    i don wanna! D=<

HTML is a style of digital programming, and it looks like its drifting. I also recently learned basic HTML recently, courtesy of Dragonfree.

I've meant to ask, what time zone are you in, I'm guessing GMT+0 or GMT+12, or GMT+13?
    I dunno about the forum banners but me and a mate wanted to remake them and as for the site, me and klnothincomin made the PMD banner currently being used but I dunno about the other stuff. The only art staff I know is Riyu*. I'd be happy to experiment and make a banner to send out to Birthday Peoples but I don't think it will be accepted cuz' then it's like Joe owes me and stuff like that.
    hm, yes the exams, they are important for the future but they take so much time.
    you should watch out with the chocolate though. a neighbour of mine at so much of it at easter a few years ago that she was sick for a few days. she loved chocolate but now she hates it like hell:p
    Yeah lol.

I don't remember getting one but I remember an email. Yeah, everything is moving forward quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…