• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same to you.

Oh and no worries about thinking that about my parents.

So how are you doing?

L.F.D.
    Oh no there together. We just spend one with my dad's side and one with my mom's side. Normally see my dad's sister and her kids on Christmas eve along with their cousins and their kids, and than family friends on that side. than Christmas day is my mom's brother and sister and their kids, but now that we're all older It's different

Tonight I'm going to one of my dad's cousin's kids houses along with two of my aunt's kids, my mom, dad, brother and his boyfriend are going to my aunt's house, my sister is going with husband's family, and my brother is going with his wife's family.

L.F.D.
    Same

Christmas Eve is my dad's side, Christmas is my mom's side. Both side's are different. d/ad's drinks mom's doesn't

L.F.D.
    I'm here right now, but haven't fully moved back in. The bathroom for the most part is done.

L.F.D.
    Sorry forgot to reply. I sghould be back in my place soon. I could move back now, but without the shower hooked up would stink

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…