• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ginji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, I have to IV breed a Druddigon to pass down super power to an aron, and a pokemon parent with curse to be IV bred so I can IV breed super power, curse, head smash, iron head sturdy Aron, they will be impish XP
    When you want to send it, if possible I can get started on it tomorrow
    Added.
    Yeah man, fine here too.
    I ran away from pokemon to be a grown up, got lost in Skyrim and ended up back here haha.
    Least its shiny, I'm IV breeding solar power modest Charmander for someone, they want a male and female set for their shiny 5IV Brave Honedge
    Yo,
    Not sure if you remember me?
    I used to hassle you with tedious shiny requests in DPPt haha
    I still treasure them :)
    Haven't played seriously since then and need to reinsert myself into the community.
    Do you mind adding me for safari purposes?
    FC: 3711-8213-9547
    Hope you've been well ^^
    Ah okay. :) I thought you ment for X&Y! xD
    Yw anytime ;3
    Ah that's cool. I haven't found any shinies in a while. Then again I only keep track of stuff for MM. xD
    OMG Congratiez!!!!! :D Nice!!! :D Congratiez on the amazing cream puff shiny~*
    Hi, I am interested in your Timid Mew
    Can you check its' IVs?
    Or if it is Untrained, you can tell me its' base stats, I will calc them:)
    Run-away, exit/re-enter the route, re-encounter? I've never heard of that method. Tell me more. :3
    WOW! O_O' That'a A LOT of shinies! xD Great job getting them all! :D
    Did you use that run away method you mentioned to get all of them? :eek:
    That's good. :) I'm glad you're well. ;3
    Aww that sux..well maybe someday you can get a new battery and resume...sorry to hear that :(
    I've caught 3 shinies total(Victrebell(Weepinbell Horde)/Skrelp(traded)/Chesnaught(MM))
    I cannot seem to get shiny Hawlucha after a short Chespin MM..160+ eggs for the pin of ches. :)
    I'm at 250+ eggs for Hawlucha. I'll resume that hunt after IV breeding Gligar. :3
    Are you masuda methoding?
    OMG Hi~!!!!!~! :D
    Ikr! OMG it's been so long! xD
    I've been doing great~ Shiny hunting, IV breeding, trading, double battling, trying to form a doubles sun team, etc.
    How have you been? Did you ever get shiny mew? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…