• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm usually not the one to start a conversation, but I tend to be a quiet person when I'm around others.

Yeah, once you get into college, everyone seems a lot more close, and it's actually harder to tell if someone is older than you or not unless you ask them directly. Age doesn't matter as much at that point either, so it's easy getting used to that.

That's alright. That actually happened some time yesterday, it seems. I was gone all day yesterday, only to see this morning my name finally got changed. So I don't know exactly when the name change was.
    I'm more addicted to the ability to pet my Pokemon and friend safari. I got a shiny Spiritomb in a Ghost Safari! Though I was looking for Phantump and I have been for a while. EVENTUALLY IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
    It's a really fun game. You and a few friends are wizards in training and your teacher has gone missing. So you steal a rocket and use it to travel to other planets looking for her. You find out that pirates and a corrupt space police are involved and a cursed book is involved as well. This game has some of the funniest dialogue I have ever seen in a video game. If you get the chance, I'd say play it. It's a lot of fun.
    I don't think I rushed through it. I did enjoy it, and still am, I actually have 100 hours clocked on the game right now. I'm probably addicted.

YAAAAAYYYY. My code is 2122 6864 3491.
    I'm finally on Thanksgiving break after two extremely busy and awful weeks. It's good to be on break, I can finally play video games and such again.

Yay! Yes, you have told me this.
    I spent a few days to do some breeding too, but since my sister finished it already I finally decided to finish it because I didn't want her to get done so quickly.

Also yes I now have my own 3DS.... So you wanna swap friend codes?

IT'S OKAY FRIEND! *Hugs*
    Ah, I see, that makes a lot of sense. It's always nice to find a new group of people to talk to. You can never have too many friends, after all.

And yeah, that seems like a logical idea, especially if we have a share a mutual friend. It's a lot less awkward starting a conversation, with that fact.

Influential, huh? I'm not one to think so highly of myself, but I do appreciate the compliment. I've been called modest before, but eh, it's kinda tough for me advance that claim. Anyway, I have found that making friends with older people definitely helps, even if the age difference isn't huge. Always great to learn things from talking with others, and that can go both ways.
    Oh my GOSH, WindStorm! How are you buddy? XD
    Yeah, I was planning on leaving you a VM but I've been really tied up with my Chem scheduleXD
    I don't see a reason to decline, so sure. Any particular reason other than just making a new friend? I kinda feel like it's a little more than just that, but I could be wrong. Either way, I figure this is a good place to start.
    It took me about a week and a half to finish the game, I didn't rush through it at all. Though now that it's finished I've been procrastinating any extra things to do and after plot.
    Yes I got Y. I have already completed the game and have managed to catch three shinies already (Chain fishing is the best thing). I wouldn't have bothered trying to find shinies, had a shiny Geodude not get murdered by another in the horde it was in. It made me mad, but I don't care anymore.

I heard you got it too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…