• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Gamzee Makara

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry no i was at work today i can try tommorow i was on most of the day yesterday im suprised you didn't message me XD anyway i get off of work after 1 pm so ill try to check for you...
    sorry can't trade 5 pm eastern what timezone are you btw >.> I have to work at that time...Im off tommorow though I can try to trade tommorow...I hope they don't call me in >.<
    alright that is fine we shall find some time to trade you do have alot more time to pick it up so no worry...
    ahhhh sorry sylveon i got called into work :( and today and ill be work tommorow as well not sure when i can trade but ill try :)
    just one thing

your new char is 12 so theyd be in year 7, UNLESS they turned 13 this year in whicch case they'd be year 8

little thing
    yeah just make sure to post correctly and don't post when there close k ;) then it should be alright :p
    oh was it when kots was there >.> he not there anymore he retired from dragonheart...you just got to be careful and read all there rules and make sure to post correctly and make sure there not closed...ilane and quote are very nice people but they go by rules which i do that too which I don't ban people I just get annoyed but if its my art shop i do ban people XD
    hey sylveon no worries now I got a hold of my friend she gunna give me a dwf herdier parent :p I requested it from her which us rngers stick together :p she a really nice friend she works at dragonheart sanctuary doing hidden grotto requests...she will help me out with it so once i she finished rng it to be flawless for me ill start on rnging your request...I did it do to it save me some time rnging twice :p
    haha nah when no rng breeding so its no worries and if I find a shinx as well ill let you know as well and ill breed that but right now i don't have either :/
    she probably does but she only gives them out to close friends though she is a really close friend on the forums to me but i could find one for you when i get one i can just breed you a dwf ponyta...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…