• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it makes sence. school is something you hate 'cose of the hard stuff and love 'cose of the rest of it.

*runs away to candy laaaand* i really, really must stay away from drama students XP
    Rain rain go away~! XP!

rlly? Wow, I really should be working now But, best of luck to ya XD~!
    Do you think you'll miss high school?

since I'm avoiding work, I'll just sit here eating candy~!
    D
    Chelsea says (4:30 PM):
    *i suck a lot of ****
    *(H)
    ~*~*~ERIK~*~*~ says (4:30 PM):
    *i meant
    ~*~*~ERIK~*~*~ says (4:30 PM):
    *how much as in $$$
    *:mad:
    *for free
    *i'm a ****
    *deepthroatinnnnnn

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
    D
    Chelsea says (4:23 PM):
    I SUCK ****

how much???
    Oh good =D *stops freaking out*. Thanks! I Try, It's funny, the mistakes I used to make seem so stupid now. but mods seem so perfect......

Not much, I went outside and now I'm basicly soaked through.... (Its really raining, REALLY REALLY raining and my bus was late, so I had to stand in the rain XP.) Aside from that, not much other than going mad, I've been crazy a looong time now, I think I'm finaly getting good at it. X3

what's up with you?

*runs into a wall*
    Um hi~?
    Its nice to finally talk to you
    about something that doesn't involve me spamming when I was new here

Anyway, I Just wanted to say hi.... so.... HI.... XP I am not good at this 'talking' thing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…