• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [So you don't think Goldeen is strong. The writters could have used it or could have put her in the gym with Starmie and Horesea.]
    I always found Brock and Team Rocket pretty funny, the TR thing has just gotten really old though.
    I havent watched the Pokemon anime reguarly since before Ash fought the Kanto league. I lost interest rather quickly and from what I know about it, it doesnt seem all that interesting to me. I do like a few of the movies(1, 2,3 and 4 but not really any after that)
    Yes and also I will not fill out that profile thing becauseI do not feel comfortable doing so.
    [I like May more then Misty because has less of a temper and had more awesome moment then Misty did. And I think May had more Pokemon with personally then Misty did. I felt that they should have give the battle in the Whirl Cup more to Goldeen and Starau then Poliwhiel and Corosola.]
    [He could be fooled. He never saw one.

What is so wrong with it though? Everyone likes a character. Crush doesn't really mean a real crush. Thinking about a character a lot fandom comes under that. It's not to be taken seriously. You know half these stuff are really jokes. Even with 00poke_maniac and Dento. She doesn't really have a crush or something. That'd in fact be problematic. So, if anyone says you have a crush on Misty, just laugh it off. That's my only advise for the discomfort you are facing.

Why would she sue in the first place? :p

I didn't yet.

Maybe you? Seriously, the only non-pervert guy I met IRL or here.

Okay......you got me there. Nice boobs and belly button and etc. Also has a cute face. Yeah, she's both hot and cute.]
    [I am talking about Transsexualism :p

Really? I wonder :p

She can sue when she's not a child anymore? :O

I'll check em out sometime :p

Because most really are. I am not talking about exceptions :p I never fail to find pervs in most of my male friends (here and rl). There is one exception though....

She does seem a bit cute. My mind usually forgets the wall between hot and cute. Everything is cutish hot or hottish cute to me.]
    [No it's "fun". :p

Yes, I have. Many times lol.

-There's one that I'm not particularly fond of, but i still get warm feelings for it once in a while (not in Pokemon).
    -Some of my ships have been disproved, but I still ship them.

---

Dento: Iris.....I REALLY LIKE YOU A WhOLE lOT >/////<
    Iris: =O I like you too, Dento.
    Dento: fjkdagag not like that ;0;]
    Ze sleepten zelf mij mee. Eerste helft was genieten, tweede helft billenknijpen. Want ja Nederlandse eer he :p Doe het over een paar weken in Leeuwarden iets rustiger aan ;)
    [ Well I wanna try a different kind of art. To be honest, I want to try different things in art, but since my skills aren't enough to reach it or make it, I'll stick with anime related arts.
    Don't you wanna try different stuffs in art? XD]
    [ Yeah, I can see that. I do want to draw still life portraits but yeah.. I can't even make one..and it's pretty hard. Anime style is way easier.. ]
    [ this is hard .. Even harder than my calculus test lol
    I'd pick: Clefable, Azumarill, Cincinno, Sylveon,Meganium, Ninetales
    Do you know that Starmie was my favorite pokemon since I first started watching pokemon? I was obsessed with starmie!
    As I grew up I lost interest on her i don't know why.. she's not even in my top 5. Clefairy is my new favorite. ]
    [ Just think positive about Poekshipping being alive. And you don't have to worry about it..XY is just starting .. a lot of things may happened,and it can't be always about romance. Pokemon isn't that way, it's not really 100% focused on romance, I think every shipping got the same situation yet with a different kind of level with each other. Pokeshipping is not dead..let's just stick to that.

Yeah, You really draw pretty good pokemon characters. I can only draw anime character but not the still life picture of a human being. It's hard.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…