• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
~Neon~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yesh youse is so here one to cheer you up :D. I agree about the rpg forum, well, dying... yeah ;n;
    Yay! BIRTHDAYS FTW. I'm fifteen and something months old. And I hate sick. Except when it kills school. Then I love sick. ^^

Fweee. That is such a cute noise. *steals*
    PARODIES. I luff them. :3

Shall finish reading the entire thing when I has time, but it made me laaaaugh.

So you are a closet reader! Yaaaay. I shall make you a T-shirt to go with your faux fur coat.

How goes it?

~Mix
    2 hours till doom and cramming 30 minutes of comp time 8D

anyways I thought it was orthodontist.. is it orthopedist? orthopod? >.> WHY DO DOCTORS HAVE MORE NAMES THEN ANIMALS
    Thanks I just got to say I'm finally free no more work that is need to be done just because I have to pass. Though it kind of sad that you may never see some of the people met at school ever again... Hopefully my friends and I will still talk and hang out.
    well I was thinkg of a better reason then to just have Lucario suddenly be a legendery, but perhaps their race was involved in the war and a small more poweful group of them was affected? meaning there would be like three Lucarios or someting. But I don't know, why not fill out a character sheet and let me decide? PM me it.
    Ah so the same boat then interesting :D Also what's your thoughts on the nonsense game now that its come back to life? (struck me as your sort of rpg)
    Now now don't start a fight with the wee kiddies, Pikachu can be awsome or he can suck depends on who trains him ;p. Ah so your not a closet fan ay? I'am though only for the games and thats down to my age.
    D: I want that power! Teach me oh sensei *bows* X3

Oh yeah hows cookie doing? I miss Graudians TTnTT
    AH!
    I've seen Spirited Away!
    Well, I think I have. Is it the one with the guy whose the dragon and there's a hamster?
    I think I saw it in Art class once XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…