• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The new San Mames looks good, but I still prefer the old one.

I'm telling you-that was not our best. I don't care about the important players we missed. We haven't been at our best since the Pep Guardiola days tbh
    [Okay, I am not sure but there's the possiblity :x

You don't like Misty as a character? You do. Do you write fanfics on her? Yes, you do. Then it does come under the fun definition of crush here. Of course, I can't really comment about your friend telling to dump your gilfriend (I wonder if this person is someone we both know...), but I can assure you that if 00poke said it, it's just the joke definition of crush I mentioned in my previous VM.

I mean WHY would she sue her SISTERS? Didn't we discuss about this?

Not yet.

Well of course I am not talking about dads. And remember, not everyone wants to show their pervy side. You gotta handle the subject with taste and get it out. I never failed. Everyone has a pervert inside him.

Nothing wrong with calling a woman hot even if it's not your girlfriend, buddy :p JK]
    They started playing at the new San Mames in August.

We definitely didn't play our best. If we did I reckon it could have been 2-2 at least, without Messi.
    It'll definitely be tough, and if we win, we'll be the first team to beat Bilbao at their new stadium, but I think we'll do it. My money's on 2-0 to us.

Our injury room is pretty much packed atm, we were missing Alves, Valdes, Jordi Alba and of course Messi through injury, and Alexis Sanchez was suspended. All in all, I don't mind the loss. If it's any team in world football right now I don't mind us losing to, it is Ajax. They also reminded us of how we used to play...
    Tomrrow's a big game for Barcelona too, away at the new San Mames stadium to play Athletic Bilbao. We'll be looking to see how the boys react to the Ajax loss.

To tell the truth, I'd prefer to lose in a pretty much dead rubber game ( for us at least ) than lose a La Liga game.
    [If the writters did something with Psyduck that made him strong without his headeads then I would think he would be strong. This is the chapter where Diana introduces herself. Do you like it?]
    [ ok fine :p I don't wanna travel with you lol ! I wanna be the main focus of the show haha
    I'd travel with pokemon fan, Dawnboy and Dwail because they're fun :p ]
    [Diana walked up toward the group. Her Dragonair floated next to her and Iris was shocked on how beautiful her Dragonair was. She rushed over to Dragonair and fawned over him, saying on how beautiful his skin was. Diana noticed Iris fawning over her Dragonair.

“Do you like my Dragonair?” She asked Iris.

Iris nodded yes and petted the Dragonair on his snout. Dragonair purred for Iris being so gentle. Diana was glad that her partner was happy. “Are you competing in the Pokemon League?” She asked the Dragon type trainer

“No, but my friends are competing in the League. I'm just here to support them.” She answered her question.

“You mean the boy with the Pikachu on his shoulder and the Servine that beat Serperior.” she said.

“Yeah! Ash did great in his battle against Cheren!” She answered the Dragonair trainer.

Ash and others were also amazed on how awesome Dragonair was. Bianca took out her Pokedex to look up for Dragonair's information.

“Dragonair the Dragon Pokémon. Dragonair is the evolved form of Dratini. A powerful Pokemon that can make rain or snowfall at well. It can even fly without wings.” The Pokedex informed her.

Bianca was so amazed about this Pokemon that she started to fawn over him as well. “It is so cute!” she said with glee.

“So my name is Diana and I'm going to win this tournament!” she said proudly.]
    [ Milotic is one of my favorite but not very important to me :p I prefer Azumarill and Vaporeon lol
    I don't wanna disturb you and your girlfriend :p
    I'd choose Pokemon Fan and you :p ]
    Sure.

We were together for about a year and almost 3 months. We're best friends though, the relationship just didnt work out. I thought Id never get a boyfriend because Im not the best socially and basically have no self confidence. He liked me before I got feelings for him. We arent that much alike though and there were problems for both of us. It was a mess because we never knew what to do in the relationship though, I had no clue what I was supposed to do so it kinda just fell apart. I miss having a relationship though, I feel lonely a lot of the time, but Im afr aid to enter another relationship and mess that up too. We met on Bulbagarden.

I hate bees too, I avoid them a lot.

I dont know why people sometimes cant get along, I just kinda try to get along with everyone.
    I never really read fanfiction, fanart is cool though

I had an online relationship, but sadly it ended a bit after a year when my boyfriend no longer had feelings for me.

Flaws: Im afraid of a lot of things(too many to name really) I have no real direction in life, I have some social anxiety(I dont really get out much), and occasionally I can get a little too pissed off when people dont agree with me or I think they dont listen to what I have to say( I kind of have left a lot of forums for this reason ^^; )
    my hobbies include surfing the internet and going on Pokemon forums, playing Pokemon and looking for shinies. I also play Animal Crossing:New Leaf.

Im currently single.

Religion: none

Qualities: I try to be really nice and respectful to everyone, I try to help out where I can and as much as I can and Im hardworking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…