• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Of course she's your girlfriend :p
    maybe I'll find a handsome rival and hook up with him ? what do you think ? :3
    I think water master suits him a lot ]
    I think that Misty did like Ash, I thought that part of it was cute.

Oh man that is a tough one:
    1. Celebi
    2. Lugia
    3. Lapras
    4. Chandelure
    5. Sylveon
    6. Charmander
    7. Serperior
    8. Reshiram
    9. Jirachi
    10. Umbreon
    It'd have to be Mascherano. In fact, even when Pedro and Sanchez were playing badly, it was always Mascherano. He shouldn't be playing for Barcelona.
    It's like the argument I was having with a pal the other day. He was arguing that Yaya Toure is better than Busquets and that we were foolish to let him go, while I argued vice-versa. However, we eventually came to the conclusion that some players just lack the needed qualities to be really good for a particular club, but could be better elsewhere.
    I watched the anime first. Just happened across it one day, it was the Tentacool episode. The Lugia movie really got me into it though, and I found out there was a game with Lugia on the box(Silver) which made me want it, thats how I got into the games and the rest is history pretty much.
    Well...I've never seen Serero play, so...my opinion is invalid I guess xD

Damn...just the thing to put me in a pretty blue mood, huh? F*cking Bale scored a hattrick in Real Madrid's game >_<
    Eh I never found her very interesting.

Yeah he is a Pokemon fan as well. Like me he's played since GSC. He is into competitive battling while I am not but we're both Pokemon nerds lol.
    Yeah, I should be on for the next few hours at least ^^ may disappear sporadically to eat dinner and so on though, so don't think I'm ignoring you or anything!
    [I think it because he used for way to many jokes for me to think he is powerful. I think Oshawott is more powerful then Psyduck without a headace.]
    Yay thank you, same to you ^.^ I just got home, woop woop~ I like Gyarados! There aren't many Pokemon I really don't like, except Mime Jr, but that's cause I'm kinda terrified of clowns XD
    [ why can't we all just be best friends? :p
    I don't know I don't think he likes contests that much ]
    Even if we are centered around Messi, SOMEONE has to be getting the assists, right? Right now that player is Neymar, before it was Dani Alves. Sometimes stats don't tell the full story, sometimes you have to look at the player's all-round performance on the pitch-and that is why Xavi and Iniesta are great, world class players even though they hardly score/assist these days.
    In Serero's defense, Xavi and Iniesta actually don't score/assist that much over at Barca ( they are pretty much always involved in attacking moves somehow though, but they rarely finish moves or assist )
    Ah, I see. I was going to ask how Ibrahimovic was when at Ajax. I myself started following football in the 11-12 season, when I was 12.

Yeah, I can understand that.

Do you think Ajax can play like they did against Barca consistently for the remainder of the season, or was it a one time thing?
    You're drawings are nice. Very cute :)

Aw thats nice, but yeah honestly the just talking thing and stuff about an online relationship was kind of a challenge though. We kinda ran out of things to talk about after a while :/

That sounds adorable, awww
    One question-were you an Ajax fan when Ibrahimovic played for you guys?

Our best under Martino...would have to be the first half of the Clasico, definitely. The Ajax performance can't match that first half performance though.
    [ LOLOLOL that's so true :p
    Awww! me and your girlfriend are going to be best best friends xD
    I love this group lol ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…