• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Twilight zoroark perfect! I got the idea from watching Natewantstobattle's video of his top 10 pokemon. Zoroark named midna being his number 1 XD
    Yuck you have a hydriegon they're nasty to battle against well if the battler knows what they're doing with one and yeah I noticed that goodra looks like a slimey version of Dragonite aswell but still think dragonite looks cooler though that's mainly because I like dragonites derpy looking face XD! but nah lol not really worried about your hydriegon at all or your dragalge as my charizard X would make swiss cheese of both of them I would only worry about a Garchomp, Haxorus or Dragonite as they're more scary threats in my personal opinion.
    Then I'll go after her myself with my pack of reshirams!
    look at what I'm in the process of sculpting!
    Actually I just got the pieces out of the oven....they were charred, deformed, melted,and bubbled. Q~Q Oh well. My next attempt will look better! But I need more clay. XD
    I was busy doing a couple research papers that I forgot it was in the oven......
    Ah I see well I fully EV train any pokemon I plan to use and yeah I focus on my stats highly as I play to win not that I will not be too upset if I lose especially if I'm battling a friend as playing with friends doesn't need to be highly competitive whereas battling random people online does anyway that Idea of a full on dragon's only battle sounds awesome already have 4 dragons now which include Flygon, Goodra, Salamence and Charizard X but plan to add dragonite and haxorus to that collection also fully EV trained so you may find yourself beat XD! would still be interesting to play out though ^_^.
    ...Oh, okay. Makes sense. It's all coming back to me now. >;C
    So, what happened to it, then? Ragequit on that thing? <,>
    Same here <.> but that's all they give dammit >:c

:c

Oh I see <.> I still have an Action Replay for the DS games. Whoo :D

Gah I hate it when I forget to refresh this site for a long time >.>
    Well I have 3 dragons actually and my soon to be mega X charizard will be my new dragon which I got from breeding my goodra with a female charmander so i could get my outrage male charmander or rather it's a charmeleon now as for my other 2 dragons they're Flygon and Salamence all badass and built for destruction also i don't really mind battling 1 vs 1 though I know my goodra would lose badly as most dragon types are physical and my goodra has physical defense nearly as bad as chansey but like chansey has insane special defense at nearly 200 at lv.50 however has equally good offense stats nearly reaching 150 for both attack & special attack at level 50.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…