• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed.

Well, it would prevent confusion, sure, but I don't think it really helps to prove much. Who cares if two people agree if they're both wrong?

My opinion: if there's any even semi-conclusive romance for Ash, it'll happen at the end of his appearances as a main character and it'll happen in a slap-dash way.

...Why not just not use the metaphor in the first place? My point is that it sounds silly even if I know what you mean. So the fix is to not sound silly in the first place. Not to sound silly and then explain after the fact that you didn't mean to come off that way. Explaining afterwards doesn't make an ill-fitting metaphor better.
    [Yeah.
    Yeah. I got neg rep points and got reported for trolling for my iris post in it xD
    I also got neg rep points for my post in dentogirls cilan thread and I wasn't even trolling xD]
    Ogbonna might be cheaper, I dunno...

Have you ever been to the Amsterdam ArenA? :D The day I get to sit in the Camp Nou and finally get to support Barcelona at the stadium is probably going to be the best day of my life! ^_^

I'm going to sleep now, see you tomorrow :3
    I agree that that's not a reasonable claim to make.

Which is why it's probably better to just speak plainly about arguments instead of trying to making 100% no-holds-barred declarations about things... or just not argue at all. Because people are gonna ship what they're gonna ship.

*shrug* I don't think she's likely to show up again anytime soon, but I don't think either of us can be 100% certain of anything.

That's just something to keep in mind.
    [Yeah.

-LOL well it's still not as pushed as this one ship. :p
    -Well idk like just imagine a flower reprenting each a ship and when they wilt they sink idk.

--
    Iris: WELL YOUR KAWAIi DESU DESU MOE LITTLE SEADRA JUST HURT ME. you're such a kid >.>
    Dento: ^^;;; I sure did Ash.

---

TREEECKKOOOO]
    [-NO probably not lol.
    -Hmm maybe for Origins coz I rly hate Green so far.

-Not as bad as this ship. XD Actually Amourshipping kind of reminds me of it, but just isn't nearly as pushed. :p It has some things in common if Pokemon was targeted toward an older audience.
    -If you want to compare it to life support or something...why not to a plant...or a rock?

---
    Iris: OW OW OW *gets out of water and grabs Dento's Poke Ball* STuNFiSk KILLL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT With THUnDERSHOCK

Dento: *watching* Nope.

---

yeah you push more than I do. xD

HOEENN BECAUSE TREECKO]
    But shouldn't the idea of canon be that it's something indisputable and that everyone can agree on? If people have different definitions, then what's the point?

I'm honestly getting kinda tired of talking about this. It feels so useless, especially in a show like Pokemon that has such a fondness for reset buttons and selective amnesia. If we were talking about a high-continuity show, then perhaps there would be a conversation to be had about this. But Pokemon is so low-continuity that I can't. Because whatever concept of "canon" that exists only matters for as long as it's convenient.

I do understand that. I just think you should understand that making comparisons like that can communicate a lack of perspective and sound really melodramatic. I understand the message that you're trying to get across, but that doesn't change the fact that such language comes across poorly.
    [Well not as important to me as some others lol.
    -Red was a cutey lol.

Eeeh it just wasn't being portrayed like how I wanted it to...it got...annoying. It was spoon fed. I feel if they didn't push it as hard, and kept it more natural I'd like it more.
    -Use a different metaphor tho....

---
    Dento: Stop it!
    Iris: *grabs Seadra* I got it!!!
    --

Eh true I guess. XDDD

And that works. :p I like Hoenn the best anyway.]
    No, Molly has nothing to do with it. The fact that he went to City makes it look like he f*cked off just for the money. However, I understand where you are coming from.

Ogbonna's young, has potential, but he is mistake prone and has had some...mad games at Juventus, with red cards and the like, but he'll mature.

He's been linked to us in the past, he'd be great!
    [Omg the Team Plasma plot in BW 1 and N was just fantastic! You should totally play/watch a walkthrough of BW1.
    Yeah. I'm not expecting anything, I made it for lulz.]
    The fact that he went to CITY makes it look really bad though...

Yeah, I've seen him. If we're getting a Juve player, I'd rather we get either Ogbonna or Chiellini though.

Well, if Atletico buy an able replacement, then yeah, Godin's one of the better La Liga defenders.
    They picked up Demichelis to play that role back in June, but in August he packed his bags and f*cked off to Man City like a c*nt.

David Luiz? :O I'd actually rather Pique and Masch than that mad, inconsistent son of a b*tch.
    [Not lame. xP

OOOOH i just watched Pokemon Origins! Red is a cutey. I didn't finish it yet tho.

-Yeah because at first I really liked it, thenI grew to dislike it.
    -Please, don't compare shipping to death. Just don't. :/ That's kind of extreme and shipping isn't someone's life. It's for fun. If your ship dies it'll hurt. You'll complain about it but you just have to stand up and stay strong.

---

Iris: WhAT WAS THAT? *dives in after Seadra*
    Dento: Wait Iris!!
    --

Question? Why didn't' I RP Ash and u RP Iris?]
    [Do you at least think that if they used BW 1 Team Plasma and their plot, that it would be interesting?
    I'm basically saying I think May will appear and making up crap reasons for her to appear when I feel the opposite lol.]
    [Cuz thats this shows purpose lol.
    Too bad they didn't use the BW1 Team Plasma plot from the games, thats 1 thing from the games that would have been interesting to see right?
    Also lmao at the trolling that I'm doing in my own May thread.]
    Atleti need a good defender as back-up on the bench too.

I just thought Kaboul because he's pretty pacey, and I think he's better than Chirches and Dawson personally xD

Don't watch Serie A, so never seen Ranochhia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…