• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Come back. Also you might want to change what it says in your About Me. You're no longer on sppf all day.

Wait.

Congrats on getting a job! :D
    SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO GALILEI DONNA OP!!

Just a curious question, which one of the five (in order) of the Nagi five-some do you like the most? STarting from favorite to least favorite.

Hikari > Kaname > Chisaki > Manaka > Tsumugu

IMO. You?
    I hope so!

I've never seen the animation for Tiger Blade in ToS....;o; Philia Bomb is a nice touch, but I think Philia's spells are much cooler :p.

He's a.....LONE WOLF! Ahahah! XD ....*shot for fail*
    I really hope this wont affect me too negatively in the future!

My favorite physical arte is.... hmm... Either Sword Rain: Alpha or Beast. Im leaning more towards Sword Rain Alpha though. >> I like Philia's version ToDC best.

He had his moments. Yuri is more on the serious side, i guess. <.> Which is another type of character trait i like in (male) characters. ...I'm weird.
    It's one of my biggest problems. ;0; I should really work on fixing that eheh.

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?! ...I couldn't resist. >.> I personally use mystic cage more, even though Indignation is my absolute favorite arte/mystic arte ever. ^^; I only use Indignation when I really need to!

I'm more of a comic-relief person myself (if that wasnt already obvious enough). <.> ...only for male characters, though (so, I guess Reid would fit in here? X.x maybe).
    I don't either, but that's mainly because of my laziness. >>

Anise's Bloody Howling + Tear's Holy Lance = a lot of Fire and Water with plenty of lagging lol.
    Ooh, I like Moses too. :3 Though I'm more of a fan of Grune, Chloe, and Jay.
    Stahn and Lloyd. <3 Yuri is definitely the best, but whatever. If I had to pick the three I thought deserved the title of "best Tales MC" I guess I'd go with Yuri, Lloyd, and...hmm... I guess Cress (the first is always the best, you know).
    Name changes always creep up at the worst times...

It's a shame that Anise is usually one of my weaker characters. >.> Though, that's pretty much my fault, since I give her the **** capacity cores out of my hatred for her lol.
    The characters too, I guess. I liked them all... With the exception of Shirley, but then again, very few people like her.
    *sigh* It's a shame Asbel is a typical JRPG protagonist... He could have been such an awesome character, with that disco outfit and all. But nope... We get a dime-a-dozen protag.. :/ I won't let him ruin my ToGf experience, though.
    *super late reply*
    I'm looking at you, Nebilim sidequest and Ant Lion Man Doll quest... >.>
    I decided to look up some screenshots for Legendia not too long ago... The graphics kind of remind me of ToS1's mixed with some kind of N64 game lol. I also read that about half of the game isn't voiced >>. I suppose Tales/Namco was low on money when making ToL...?
    I personally can't see why Cheria loves Asbel. >~< Hes so boring!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…