• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am mad impressed that you remember us talking since this conversation happened nearly two years ago. XD
    Aaaaahw, congrats on that last Hawlucha! Too bad our competition didn't last long, though I'm so happy for you! Hawlucha's such a great shiny! I might MM for one once the Flying Gem gets available, if it ever does.
    I didn't have much time to hunt lately but once I get something in my safari, I will let you guys know. :p
    At least I won that competition, lol... *starts crying in his corner*
    I've been checking out the older pages of the thread and I came across the June 2013 CH. If you don't recall, you generated a list of 20 Pokemon and people hunted them. You set points totals for each method (with charm and without then the rest of the methods) and every two weeks, the top three hunters in terms of points are posted and shown off.

But I think going to 20 random pokemon families would probably lift some restriction (for a month at least :p). There hasn't been one of the random family hunts in ages too.

Good luck on the hunting too :p
    AHAHAHA gratz on that third Swanna!
    I bet I get more hunting phases than you do, Danger! Wanna make a competition ? >:D That way, at least we won't be so disapointed to get duplicates...
    Thank you for clearing that up for me. I don't know why it was so hard for me to understand! ha! And if I think of anything else that I feel has a place in the FAQ's, I'll deff bring it to your attention! Question, has there been any head-way as to whether or not the Shiny Charm affects the Friend Safari? if it does, I'd like to see the odds in the FAQ's as well. Have a good day!
    Hey!! I don't know if someone has posted this already (im sure someone has), but what do you think about putting Sweet Scent as one of the moves that helps with Shiny Hunting?
    Oh, I could understand that. Sometimes it's a little hard to stick with the same monotonous and tedious thing. If you do end up dropping all of your hunts, you might find that leisurely playing through the game might be enough of a break for you to feel refreshed when it comes to hunts in the future.

Here's hoping a random shiny appears throughout your playthrough! (Would be nice if it did happen for you!)
    Hi there, Dangertrout! I just read your post and laughed. I seriously did not think my post would be that long. It's really bad ... I didn't think anyone would actually read it. I want to add photos, but it could take ages! I feel a little dumb for leaving it so long, but a few people wanted to know what shiny success I have had, so I did it for them.

Also, I want to apologise that I left our previous convo hanging in the lurch there ... I know that a long time ago you posted a VM to me and I never responded. Sorry about that.

How are your hunts going? Congrats on that Zubat, by the way. I think they look pretty cool!
    I have a HeartGold Badge Quest still going on, I'm halfway through that in terms of shinies. I had two of those hunts go over the odds too. At the moment, I'm nearing 1k for Tentacool on Route 41.

Otherwise, I won't be doing any Badge Quests for a while, I guess. I have about 3 months summer holidays, starting in the middle of June. Planning to hunt a roamer during those 3 months too.

Good luck with your BQ though, hopefully shinies start being nice...my first hunt on my Platinum BQ went over the odds though.
    Thank you! I suppose mine is over with, but yours needs to begin now. I hope you get a nice shiny soon!

I think I can hunt almost anything on that Platinum now, but I think Drifloon is up next.
    wow, that many?

Before I posted my Bunnelby, I did skim through two-three pages back.....I didn't recall seeing many CH being completed. Or maybe it's because some people didn't note "CH complete"?
    haha yeah, actually, the strange choices don't bother me that much :p

congrats on the Zangoose btw, such a "perfect" thing on the wrong Pokemon XD
    Brave + 0 Speed IV on a Pokemon that excels in Speed.....yeah, it's "cute" in a way :p

Are you not going to list the "completed CH" again on the first post, by the way?
    Ah apologies, I haven't really touched my games in a while. Been very busy with other stuff so they've been on the back burner. I'll try get online soon though!
    A suggestion for the Shiny thread FAQ would be an in-depth, step by step run through of what chaining is and how it is done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…