• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Conquer Phoenix

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nick,

I'm fine thanks. I'm now full-time studying first year English Language and Literature at the University of Leeds (England), which makes a change from that office job I had before. Basically, I'm now reading prose like The Turn of the Screw and Great Expectations, and analysing poetry, as well as studying Grammar, Phonetics (using the IPA) and the history of English (Old English, Middle English etc.). I've only just finished the semester for the Christmas break (5–6 weeks to study for exams/write essays). I haven't played Gen 6 at all, neither in-game or online, but I've kept track of all the content on Serebii.

How's it going with you? I hope you're doing well.
    Sure, I'm on xat now, and if we can't do it today then I'll be on a good amount on Thursday and the weekend.
    It might be nice to have a list of all mons that would fall under tropical isl theme in the rules...perhaps in a spoiler somewhere ;)
    Nick. I just want to hear from you. I am your friend, so I saw that you were on yesterday. I am not mad, but I am just wanting to know why you are avoiding me. Please pm me, or vm me as soon as you get this. Thanks buddy.
    Nick. I just want to hear from you. I am your friend, so I saw that you were on yesterday. I am not mad, but I am just wanting to know why you are avoiding me. Please pm me, or vm me as soon as you get this. Thanks buddy.
    Cool man, I'm seriously considering making the switch, mostly because many of the series I love like KH and Devil May Cry have now crossed over to MS, so there really isn't anything holding me back anymore. I'm a fan of indies too, and since MS has now gotten their hands on them it's looking even better. My only reservation is with JRPG's, but I don't foresee many making there way over to the states on either console anyway, and Nintendo pretty much has them lockeddown on the 3DS.

I hear you man, CS is no joke, and media production sounds very interesting, I wish you the best of luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…