• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is my personal favorite game series, especially when you have mods!

I take that as one of those backhanded compliments. So... thanks... I guess?
    Well, you see, the thing is that it's more or less based off of the book Roadside Picnic, which introduced the idea of zones, anomalies, stalkers, and artifacts. And THE S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games as well, those had the same idea of stalkers, the zone, and anomalies. Basically, I'm just making my contribution to the stalker sub-genre.

Thanks for your time, and I'll keep all that in mind. I do feel that you're being picky with the description thing, but whatever. My writing style is a lot more to-the-point than Knightfall's which tends to have very long chapters and lots of description. You have to keep that in mind. But I know that it can be improved, don't get me wrong there.
    English is the most widespread. Guiness Book of Records tends to be off at times.

Alright, please tell me what you think!
    That is true. English is the most widely spoken language if I'm not mistaken.

The title isn't set in stone, so just be aware of that. Here.

Also saw that you said you saw Elysium. I personally really liked that movie.
    Well, I'll of course give it a shot. It's be rude of me not too. But, I'm flattered its style is inspired by me.

Heh, TtA shouldn't have as much swearing, I promise.
    Heh, that's interesting. I would've expected that Filipino would be your first language.

Alright, that's cool.

I'll give it a look sooner or later.

By the way, you never answered my one question. Would you like to rad my prologue to an original story?
    Hey, Charred! I'm doing good! How are you?

I saw that you did! I really need to catch up on it. And, I briefly saw the new story as well. I generally stayed away from the RP, so I'm not that keen on reading a story about it... But, we'll see.

And, really? I've seen a few trailers for it, but not the movie itself.
    Yeah, makes sense.

Heh, my internet is worse than dial-up at times!

You used the wrong for of "their." The two words are pronounced the same way, but have entirely different meanings. I take it English isn't your first language?

By the way, would you mind giving me you opinion on my most recent project's prologue?
    Heh, well, you should still talk it over with him.

Or, you could just ask me how she'd react in a given situation. Or you could have me write those parts. Sort of like a guest cameo or something.

Like I said, I'm a huge fan of Maynard, and have an interest in all three of his musical projects. But my favorite of the three will always be Tool. As I said, Tool is my favorite band, I suggest you listen to them.
    I skimmed your thing, didn't really read it, but I saw that you mentioned the song "The Humbling River." That's truly a beautiful song, and the singer (Maynerd James Keenan) is definitely my favorite singer in music. I'm a huge of fan of his other two projects, but Tool (the first of his three musical projects) is the one that I like the most. Heck, it's my favorite band!
    Yep! It doesn't take eyes to see that!

Well, I'm cool with it as long as you get Eris and everyone else right. I know that I may not have included all of her personality in the SU, so I might need to fix that.

Alright.
    Heh, I'm not insane, Eris is. But things aren't bad. I got to shoot guns for the first time on Thanksgiving. It's kind of ironic, as I'm a gun nut. XD

That's cool. But I'm kind of busy and 'm extremely lazy. I don't want to make promises I can't keep.
    Sorry, just giving you a hard time. XD

Yes. Knight and I are friends. He and I help each other out on our stories along with having rather interesting conversations.
    How the. . . . o_0 How'd you know that I posted on my own wall. . . . XD

Nice to officially meet you then. How's it going fellow stalker?
    Same here.

Cool.

That's cool. I wish I had more time to write, but I have short bursts of inspiration that I have to take advantage of. I feel like if I work at any time out of those, I get a really bad case of writer's block.
    Man! That's a lot!

I have one PMD fic up (just a prologue so far), three scrapped projects, and one original story in the works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…