• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My 2nd maths exam was...surpisingly easy! Seriously, i went into the exam hall thinking "F*ck, this exam is gonna be solid!" And it wasn't! It WAS, however, somewhat harder than the other, but it was STILL unbelievably easy!

6 hours of exams?! Bloody hell, that's harsh! How are you gonna do that?

This is a pretty easy week for me. Today i'm only in for 1 hour (11-12, i should probably get going after typing this), tomorrow i'm in for 3 for the exams, thursday + friday i'm not in at all!
    I'm back on my wifi so when I have completed my platinum and tarded over my pokemon and made my new team can we have a battle?
    XD
    that's good

You get used to it. I live at about 6,300 feet or so, and I have never been to sea level... It would probably be a lot easier to breath(not that it is hard to here... but people who travel to here from sea level say it is...)

One of these days I would like to figure out what it feels to be in humid climate as well ^_^ My sister told me it's like breathing water...

It is, you?
    The one time I got sent to Juvenile Hall, yes. Otherwise, I don't think they have.

Good luck on your tests, and hope you ace them all!
    Food was...mmkay, really. A bit 50-50.

Seriously, food is THE worst subject and it's really only the subject i took which i wish i didn't! Seriously, it's ALL writing with the occasional practical! When you think about doing food in school, you think of actually COOKING, no? Our teacher views practicals as a TREAT for God's sake! Not just that, the stuff we were doing about seemed very irrelevant and every lesson, most - if not ALL - of the people in our class were thinking "What the f*ck does this have to do with ANYTHING?!" Argh, it's pathetic!!!!

...Anyway, i have another maths exam on monday.

But you know what's annoying? One day i have the first history exam in the morning, then my next french exam in the afternoon!!!!
    Nice I have yet to ask for the mac thpougth as they are expensive, I have to see if there is anything else I want for Xmas if not then I will ask for just the Mac
    But I cant get in contact with andy as he has blocked me.

hmmm A levels what in?, I cant wait till Im back in england and going to school. Plus I might be getting a Mac for Xmas :D
    HELLO, you where on yesterday before I made the post please talk to me. unless you dont want to be freinds anymore if you dont tell me so I know that I should make some new freinds on here.
    HELLO, you where on yesterday before I made the post please talk to me. unless you dont want to be freinds anymore if you dont tell me so I know that I should make some new freinds on here.
    Your welcome ^_^

kind of a random list.... Sounds like some kind of strange scavenger hunt..... almost like a white elephant party when they tell you what to bring....(they clean for you? O_O cool ! ^_^)

It must have been something like.... 8,000 feet or so.... but that was just the altitude of my grandparent's house... I think I have been a little higher once.
    Why arent you talking to me I feel left out :(, Andy is ignoring me, me and Nathan arnt freinds anymore, I dont remember who craig is on SPPF and the others I dont feel like talking to.
    yup i sure am the game is better than i thought it was with diffrent twist in the storyline and stuff waiting for the rotom key event coming to uk in june.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…