• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay then. Glad to have you there with us, the more people we have around to repel Niihyl's attack on Celestic Town with the better.
    Sorry if you tried to interact with one of my characters and I inadvertently ignored it. I was desperate to get a post out before Niihyl you see.
    Cool, looking forward to seeing that. And hey, if you need answers, ask me anything.

Keep up the great work!
    You're very welcome, Charred.

And, yeah. I'd wait a little bit to update. Take the time to revise.
    Just finished the Prologue. Hot stuff, you definitely have a lot of great methods to hook the reader into diving right in. Makes me wonder if Eris or Kaxo will have a cameo in this, or if you just want to handle the whole thing with your own cast of characters. Either one is fine!

But yeah, I like your writing style, it has great emotion, style, and soul. It's an honor to have something like this made for an RP Meeker and I made together.
    Cool, thanks, I'll check it out.

Kaxo... definitely would swear revenge and payback later. Definitely a never forgive or forget guy. He'd make sure they only won the battle and not the war.
    Well, how long has it been since your last update? I'd say at least wait four days or so in between updates, that way you give your story some time to settle and get read before you add a new chapter.

And, if you need to wait with the new chapter, go back through it and revise. There's always more revising that can be done, trust me. And it's good to wait a few days after you finish a chapter, as you're more likely to find errors.
    I tried to see if I could find that fanfic based on the RP, but I can't seem to figure out where it is. If you could link me to it, that would be cool, thanks.
    Well, do you ever see that yellow "Auto-Saved" notification in the corner right pop up whenever you're in the process of constructing your post?

That helps save your progress of the post, that way you could simply leave and come back. When you do come back, there will be a little grey button in the bottom left that says "Restore Auto-Saved Content". Click on that, and your progress from before will load back up, allowing you to continue your post.
    I don't mean to be some prowling minimod of the RP, but your posts manually auto-save, that way you can expand them later own via the "Restore Auto Saved Data" (somewhere along those lines). Please don't take this the wrong way. Just some advice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…