• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! No worries about it then. If you were busy, then you were busy, right? Once again, thank you for adding me on your list.
    Hello there smacky770, I added you some time ago, but you have not responded.
    If you are not going to add me, may you please tell me so I can remove you from my list?
    I'm looking for a Piplup. I have a Ditto that I'm willing to trade. Any other Pokemon you're looking far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…