• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're a kid?! I always thought you were as old as me. You're so smart. :'( I should leave this forum as soon as possible, I don't want to be old and posting on Serebii.

Yeah, I'm against the system because people just use it as an excuse to not properly argue about a topic. I'm not trying to make this place an intellectual forum, but I think it's adequate behavior to solve differences by discussing them, not by giving someone a "negative reputation".
    Yeah, I’ve noticed this forum is full of conventional thoughts and retrograde thinking. I’d like to believe that the reasoning behind it is that most are kids and some haven’t truly understood the difference between gender and sex or how behaviors and tastes aren’t exclusive to a specific gender, but then, I see that most of Anime Spoilers is full of mature people, so I don’t get it.

I want something from the Flabebé line to make Ash’s team, not only because I like the species, but because some people need a slap in their faces.
    Sorry I couldn't reply to that reply post you made to me in the cameo thread. I typed up a reasonable argument, but lost it because of poor interconnection. Unfortunately,the autosaver didn't save it. I don't have enough free time to write all that up again.....
    I'm just going by past experience. And you really can't blame fans for fearing that when it happened twice in a row with Pokemon that look similar. That's why I wanted her to get Froakie and if not that then Fennekin. The chances of Fennekin evolving are not high either but I still would have taken it over Chespin, despite the stereotype. I imagine Starter Pokemon get more flak for not evolving due to how important they are in the games. MSome fans see the Starter evolutions as growth for the overall trainers. And many fans prefer the Starters evolved forms.

If Y does get Froakie, and I hope she does, then that means Lack-Two's group very well might count as it's own Dexholder group. Meh, I'm not really thinking about that now. I want Y with Froakie to be fully confirmed.
    I'm actually glad anime Serena didn't get Chespin. The reason being Chespin could have easily have been made into another Piplup with a girl character and I'm really crossing my fingers that the females starter evolves again. It feels like ages since last we saw a special evolution like that. That's what made May's Torchic so great. I hope Fennekin can do it too. Piplup's lack of evolution left me heartbroken...mainly because I love Empoleon.

Anyway back to Y and Froakie, I'm glad Froaki protected her. Hopefully it's a sign that it will be hers. I want to see a Serena incarnation with the ninja frog! It would be so cool and Y's seems like a battle type of girl so why not give her the less cute starter? Though I think Froakie is cute in it's own way. I still find it amusing that Y, who is dressed all girly, seems more action based then White, who's dressed for more action based adventures.
    So she interacted with it or something? I hope she does get Froakie! I really wanted to see Serena with one, so hopefully her Adventures counterpart gets it. As much as I love Fennekin, I don't want her to get it. Please let her get Froakie.
    I don't like Drake or Nicki so I'm going to ignore she has that taste. It reminds me too much of people I dislike in Serebii.

I love Swirlix because it reminds me of candy and I ****ing love eating candy. I'm a little kid when it comes that. Candy and alcohol. I could live with only that.
    Oh, yeah, well she has trashed other people though.Seems to be her gimmick,but I think it has to do with the fact that she's young and doesn't understand that sometimes when you are a celebrity you need to be more political.

I wanted a flamingo. I read it could evolve into that and I got my hopes up and my dreams were shattered.
    Oh, where did she misinterpreted it? I haven't heard. I've been away on my Thanksgiving "break".

I like her music, I guess, just not her attitude (just like the Lorde of Serebii).

Spritzee is super cute, it's the evolution that I don't care about.
    Which Lorde are we talking about , though? The singer or that miserable child that's a member here.

And Spritzee would be a fantastic coat for winter time.
    I was actually, just as I was surprised at Wobbuffet still being so useful. I really loved how the battle played out, at least XY isn't being super annoying about TR by still keeping them out of some episodes and actually putting some effort into their battles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…