• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only looking for certain pokemon/safaris at the moment and I am pretty slow on space. I will let you know if I have room left over once done.
    I'll definatly add you! I'm at work currently, but once my bosses leave for the evening, I'll leap on my 3DS and add you ^_^
    If you can't find a safari with Hawlucha PM me...I have at least one safari with him in it.
    Dangertrout who started the Shiny thread has Hawlucha in his/her safari but last post said they were getting full

I also found this post:

Thread: Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~
    by pacoperez12

Friend Code: 3668-8616-7152 Pokemon in my...

Friend Code: 3668-8616-7152
    Pokemon in my Safari: hawlucha,swanna,doduo
    Am LF that combinations:
    Butterfree/Masquerian/Vivillon
    Forretress/Klang-Skarmory/Excadrill
    Snover/Beartic/Piloswine...
    Sorry, I was just about to go to bed when I saw that >.< I'd be happy to find out your third Pokemon for you though, just let me know when you are going to be online :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…