• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That would be great. Gateon Port would be a pretty good asset to have in our hands. Maybe start there and work your way east. Since there are a lot of labs there, it should be good for our R&D.

Thanks again for doing this.
    Just have her flee, I think that would be good enough. And yeah, we could use a few guys in Orre to help get it under Sonne control, thanks for volunteering to do that.
    No worries, anything you can do to help is always appreciated.

If you ever want a break from the fighting, I don't mind if head elsewhere away from all the mayhem that's going on in Sinnoh. I kind of feel like some of us should be trying to claim Orre, since right now, trying to claim anything in Sinnoh always feels like it has to come with a fight whereas with Orre, dominating the entire region would be relatively easy and quick, and not to mention with all the secret labs and such that it has, could be a good source of R&D resources.
    Since Sonne actually has a one character advantage now, if you still wanted to make a character for Xiav, now would actually be an okay time.
    I think it's reasonable to say there's probably around a foot of snow. But yeah, not too smart to have Generals in sniper territory.
    There's no reason why Essa can't kill Quarren. He's on the battlefield, if Xiav wanted to keep him safe, he should be in a command center someplace safe, so yeah, they can't complain if you axe him. Getting rid of him would actually be a great idea.
    Not really. If you want to add something go ahead. If you want you can also choose where the destination of the elevator as well if you are having trouble writing.
    Oh you took a plane to get to the camp? Well, as long as you had a good time. Im not a big fan of salty foods either lol, but it sucks that you are sensitive. Was this some sort Band Camp or something, or just a summer sort of camp(campfire, hiking, etc)?

The elevator is supposed to make creaks and whatnot and Should jerk against the grooves of the ropes as its going down.
    ...Wayjun? You changed your name too, lol?

As for the RP, yes, you can bunny us down the Elevator(hopefully Nythe won't mind). Hopefully your post will spark the others into posting as well.

Also, how was your Summer Camp? Do you mind if I still call you Wayjun?
    Hey, just wanted to confirm if it would be okay for me to bunny Asher while you're gone (starting from the 1st correct?). Also, what spell did you want Asher to learn, in case it comes up in the RP? Or did you just want to settle that once you're back?
    I have to make a new drawing of it. But if you want a really, really general description I would just say it's furry/hairy and has large teeth and claws(the usual).

Sorry it's not too detailed lol. But if your wondering why I don't jut have us see the beast it's because it's mainly there just to put pressure on the groups to get out of there.

....Plus we do fight it later on(where we'll get to see it). But that's not until a little later(in another arc).
    Alright I guess. Besides I think it was obvious We'd get rid of Biff eventually lol. I was just debating on how to do it. I was going to let the beast get him, but I scrapped that idea because my cousin told me it was too obvious.

Anyways, yeah don't worry about it, only post when you got time. You should be studying lol. Speaking of which, I shouldn't even be talking seeing as I got a research paper due tomorrow...
    What if it was with a good reason? Say in self defense or if Biff was getting...aggressive ? I don't know lol, I didn't want to spoil too much but what if Biff were to go insane?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…