• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yellow De Viridian Grove

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Yellow. I don't mean to bug you, but I really want to get accepted to TEG. Could you do it now pleaaase?
    If you can, that'd be great
    Ta
    Jazz/Night
    Yoooo~! I would like to be number 4 in line for those precious X stones :] Thank you in advance!
    Ah my respect, I adore the sound of the Viola/violin. I am more an Soundtrack lover than pop music lover
    and when I hear a violin in combination with an drum or keyboard I get excited xD But just the Violin itself is beautiful.
    Hey Haka, Thanks man I appreciate it.

You made me actually use an Translator to double check xD, Violin is an english word for the violia according to the translator so I'm fine.
    Honestly, It was my intention to make it a little bit hard to read. Its actually an designer's trick to make it hard to read because it gets your attention and the goal has been achieved (As you probably checked the signature longer due trying to read it very good) If the text was simply readable you would give it less attention you see?

But again thanks man !
    Name: Cosmic Fury
    Tier: 5th Gen OU
    Battle Style: Tanks for life!
    Favorite Water/Grass: Serperior/Cloyster
    What Division? Which one am I the most help in?
    Referral: Eeveelover824
    Other Stuff: Editing this from the original app. There's really no place like home.
    Hey yellow! I saw your offer on the TEG thread and I'd like it if you could do it for me, it'd be pretty helpful, would you like anything in return, as I am aware that it takes a lot of time and energy to do that and I am willing to give you something back. I have a few 4 IV pokemon and a few shinies, once pokebank is out, I will have a lot more shinies, some I caught myself, others I am not sure if they were rnged or something, but whatever you'd like I can part ways with it.
    You know you can just click a few buttons and get it reorganized by division instead of doing it manually, right?

I fixed it reorganized by division, if it was't the way you wanted click File > See Revision History and then click on your last edit to the spreadsheet and click Restore Revision.

But the way to sort it with ease is Data > Sort Range and then sort Column B by A-Z first and then Column A by A-Z. After Fairy is on top and you want Grass to be on the bottom you can highlight Grass and Water, do the same process, but Sort Z-A in Column B.
    True we are stubborn, and I already know that we will never come to an agreement with each other lol. But that's alright, I prefer it that way than that we would agreed to everything.
    Gives us the chance to open more discussions no ;). It's hard to have an maturely discussion though here on serebii since most people are so soon with marking Bad and good and don't even consider other options. The discussion about Aurorus was an good example of how most people just dont look further. Lucarioman and your reaction were the most balanced one in the discussion.

No reason to apologize, I see you have changed as I dindt really like you in the beginning so just keep it up (Y).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…