• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jb basically stated that he wasn't the biggest MGS fan, but he thought that Mugo's hate was ridiculous. Then Mugo came out and did the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song between him and Solid Snake.

I wish I was that rugged.
    It was a topic jb and I were on when Mugourth decided to say that Skylanders had a superior plot than MGS (or something of that nature).

We're talking about the best unintentional comedian since Tommy Wiseau.
    You know CC#06, I think a story of someone dying as a true patriot is kind of dumb. I think a better plot involves collectible toy figures.
    I've got a whole ton of MAL stuff hosted on photobucket, and it's prone to going over the monthly bandwidth. I use ******* to avoid my gifs going down at any point, if something like that happens again I'll jump over to imgur or something.
    Yeah, the easy mode option wasn't as bad as in 3d land. Can't beat the game invincible, here get a cannon to send you to the end of the level. BTW, You can't get the glittering star rank if you even see these things. Plus, I'm obsessive compulsive of not seeing it.

Other than that, I had a good Christmas. I get those crazy aunt gifts, including that damn boy scout popcorn. I got "Link between worlds" and I got money for my Mega Man book.
    Super Mario 3d world was quite entertaining. The only thing I hated about it was that stupid Golden Tanooki leaf. We don't need no stinking easy options. We need to have better younger players. Actually, the main reason I hate it is because it feels like an insult to my gaming abilities.
    Moe, eh? That convergence in October-November 2011 could echo ever more clearly in my mind given that concept. I've enjoyed Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya, and Negima! Magister Negi Magi was fun in its own way. However, it's my sincerely firm conclusion that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has harmonized my support for cuteness with my broader mission, thereby completely outdoing anime's style of cuteness. Are you doing well these last few weeks of a most informative year?
    My PS3 is dead, thus I got a PS4. No backwards compatibility sucks. Love the slave theme, though. That seems like an interesting topic. Of course, it could be a slave to life, but I hope they mean the literal meaning. They never have slavery in games, or if they do, it's not a main topic, so I hope slavery is a main theme or at least a main part of the game

Only thing that would make it better is if you do slice of life things like 3 and 4 in Q. That would make the game perfect, even if the gameplay is a mess. Love the song they use for the trailer, too. They use that singer a lot for Persona games, right?
    I'm kinda sad that Persona 5 is for PS3, but on the other hand, Persona 5 seems pretty interesting

And Persona Q, that looks cool, too
    Gurren Lagann will probably never be top IMO. Though it is not my all-time favorite mecha anime but it still really great

Trigger is still a relatively new studio so I will give them a little leeway. It is no Ufotable but I loving what they are bringing to the table. I love Gainax and I am loving Trigger.
    Probably will be the anime of the year for me though.
    Woohoo! How do think it compares to everything else Gainax/Trigger has done. So far I think Trigger is off to a good start.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…