• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To me, it looks like Def and Sp.Att are pretty good, but Speed looks below average and Sp.Def looks downright bad, but I don't know for sure.
    My best so far had a high of 23 in Sp. Def, and under 13 for almost all the others. I have an HP Ice Mareep right now, but I'll have to wait a little bit to get accurate results in an IV calc.
    Hey, IDK if you know a whole lot about IV's and Hidden Power mechanics and whatnot, but I've been asking around about something and haven't gotten an answer I liked. I'm breeding Mareep for a NU team, and I would like for it to have HP Ice, and I was thinking about how IV's effect both the type of Hidden Power and the Pokemon's stats. So I was just wondering if it would be even remotely feasible for me to try and breed a Mareep for HP Ice and generally good IV's, or if I should just stick with HP Ice. I've heard that the IV's only have a miniscule impact on the stats, but I've also been told that they're very important. I just don't know.
    Yeah, I'm about to take two finals in just a couple of days, and then I have two more the week after that. Almost done though!
    Lol, yeah, I've been trying to quit for a while now. XY has kept me interested thus far, though.

But yeah, it's been a while. How have you been?
    Oh Joe, I miss the guy.

Kingdom Hearts and Shadow of the Colossus come first, but it's pretty cheap on Amazon.

Aaaand, yesterday's Fairy Tail chapter was probably one of the worst things I've ever read... good job Mashima -_- On the other hand I thought the Naruto chapter was pretty good, Madara saved it.

Ahhh, just don't tell her? x)

From me or in general? Because I just broke the combo :p
    But you are way better than me. I just hope I get a little better. Okay, I'm just playing it has a week and I've never really played this thing before. In PS, I have a score of 1384, if I am right. I've won 3 battles today and still has not lost. But I'm playing more in Gen 5 OU (as it's easier for me) than in Gen 6. Do you think I might get better with time?

Yeah, that's some nice thing that gen 6 brought to us. It was annoying how sun would stay until either to the end of the match or when a another weather inducer would come. Gen 6 "totally" nerfed it now.

If it wasn't nerfed, do you think Talonflame would be more common than he already is?
    And I noticed something... Mega Kangaskhan is indeed a boss. Specially when you can get 2 (which is exactly 4) boost from Power-Up Punch. Heck, it's indeed good!
    Ah... But you're different xD
    Any pokemon that can play in Sun is good agains them? My Heatran is doing well enough with them now
    Thanks for the rate, Eon. I'm actually doing a bit better than before with the changes, specially Ferrothorn and Heatran. I didn't though about that. And now I see what you've meant with the "problem" Choice Scarf. Seems like it's not really "not that good" nowadays, and I always has problems with that Talonflame.

Eon, which are some good counters to Sun teams? My Rotom and Starmie are doing pretty well in Rain and they're not that much problematic for me, but usually they give me some problems when they come with Thundurus-T and Keldeon. But I don't see HOW I can counter Sun Teams. Any idea? I didn't noticed how good weather teams are until now. Too bad I don't like them.
    Eon... Would you mind doing me a favor? I want a team of mine to be rated, but I'm really not prepared to post it on C-RMT... Would you mind rating it for me via PM? There's no need to be answered today or tomorrow, any time good for you is good for me. Can you?
    I see that, but I just find you're overrating it a little. It checks a lot of physical sweepers, sure, but it's still frail even if you pull of a WoW.
    It's pretty much welcoming any Special Sweeper or stuff like Talonflame to switch-in when you click WoW. I'm not really seeing what makes it all that amazing, other than priority WoW.
    Sableye isn't really all that common or good right now tbh. Seismic Toss does work though. It's not quite as easy to use, but still works.
    Aside from not much switching into it then taking another two hits, I guess it's manageable. I still prefer Seismic Toss for Kanga, for the surprise factor and the joy of sweeping someone with Seismic Toss. Ahhh, I couldn't think of what it was :p
    Mega Kanga is pretty broken, but it's really good. Have you tried Seismic Toss on it? It allows it to beat virtually any wall, bar Blissey/Chnasey and Ghosts who are KOed by Return or a Dark Move. 4MSS?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…