• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well i can't battle right now cause i've gotta go somewhere pretty soon. I'd love to battle later tonight though if i can. I'll vm you if i'm on later.
    I used to have a lot of time, but then I got more of this amazing thing called homework.
    I usually don't have time fore pokemon... which is one of the many reasons I'm so slow.
    I have... one level 50 and 3 close to level 50s. i am really slow because I hate training just one pokemon, but training 4 takes FOREVER.
    Ah. I agree, that was unfair... which why I left. My friends are my friends, no matter how long I've known them, and I won't let that kind of stuff slide.
    Battle? I'm not ready, but I can if you want.
    Nah i just wanna see other people's ways of doing mm cause lol yeah it does take alot of time. I kinda like my way, I've gotten two shinys from it but i can't help but feel that theres a more efficient way of doing it. I like to breed my own pokemon but thank you for the offer. I feel like when you train your own pokemon from start to finish it really makes you focus on what you need for your team and it makes each pokemon that you train that much more special. Plus you can re-nickname them whenever you want.
    Hey what's your method for MM? Cause i have a method that works well for me but i'm not sure if its the most efficient. Can you go through step by step what you do? Like for me I take my flame body poke and ride my bike on that strip near the daycare till i get my 6 slots filled. I deposit 3 things everytime i back. If any pokes have hatched I deposit those and then the least worked on of the unhatched eggs. Then once i have no more room in my boxes I go to the skyarrow bridge and hatch all the unhatched eggs that i've accumulated. What do you think? Time waster or saver?
    I already have yours. We will fight tomorrow morning, if i can get online i'll send you a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…