• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just know that we know each other. :p
    I know Kyogre is your favorite Pokemon along with Arceus.

What kind of FS you have? :)
    I hate Asbel too. He's so...boring. I love his design though. It's so disco-like. *^* I don't know what Cheria sees in him.
    Oh... X^x;. Hmm, well, Phantasia was a lot of fun, so I have high hopes for Zestiria. ^^

I also read somewhere that it'll use a battle system similar to Graces'. ...looks like I should play Graces, then, for practice. ~.~ thankfully there's a used copy at my GameStop for $20 -- really hope the previous owner got the DLC costumes. On a side note, I really love Cheria and (as previously mentioned) Sophie. So...yeah.
    Hooray \o/

I know. ^^ I love how she's a knight, just like Chloe. I don't mind the villain + five generals thing personally, but I REALLY hope there won't be a loli character in this one. Now, I don't have a problem with the lolis (in fact, I love Suzu, Patty, Sophie and Elize) but it would be very refreshing to have a game without any. *gets hopes up*
    I'm glad. X.x I won't get a PS4 any time soon. Though if it does get a port, I hope it doesn't get so many awesome extras, but no localization. D:
    Ahh, Zestiria looks so cool! I love Alicia's design. *^* Slay looks okay too. Can't wait to see the other characters.
    Sync <3. He gets a lot of hate. D: It sucks. I personally think Asch deserved more hate. ...*shot*. Oh, I also like Shizel too, simply because... that dress. Oh, and Nebilim too (assuming she counts). So many... D,:

Dhaos is awesome too. Love his headband. ;p
    Hooray \o/

Oh, and i have a random question: who's your favorite tales villain (or, well, final boss, if you will) character (if you even have one)? Mine's Mithos Yggdrasill, just because of how he wants to revive his sister.... >> I also like Muzet for her design. .-.
    Heehee, I really want Zelos, Raine, Presea, and Sheena's DLC cameo costumes. Playing as my favorite Symphonia characters in costumes of my other favorite Tales characters outfits.... DLC is so awesome <3.

I won't! I promise, my lips are sealed. ^^
    Same here. But I kind of spoiled myself on the ending, and I'm kind of upset over that. Dammit, I knew i shouldn't have looked at ToX2's wikipedia page... *cries*. Oh well, I'll probably forget. X.x Speaking of upcoming Tales, TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL TOSC! <3 I've been waiting for the western release for so long...!
    Yeah, I saw the translation of the book on Abyssal Chronicles tumblr page. :p Sounds really interesting - can't wait for more info, specifically the characters. ^^ Also, I should be getting ToX soon (ordered it last week). So, yay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…