• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol sure! =3 i'd like to hear you rant! XD
    I rant to my friends ALL the time bout CCS and they just look at me like: "What the heck is she talking...bout?"
    Hmm...Not too bad. Wow, my genius really does write itself. Time to create a new major restaurant chain by dissing my father!

*Shrug* I guess you're right. After all, knowing my brain and math, we're very alike on that one.
    Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with high school, lol. It's fun, but the work gets tiring, and it definitely gets repetitive - but you just can't help but miss it. If that even makes sense. :p

Candy is always good. I had s'mores today. 8)
    My friends are anime crazed, but most of them aren't into that magical/ shojo stuff D:

lol when me and my friend sing we're TOTALLY bad! XD
    *looks up* The sky....and Mars....lol!
    Nah, had a day of bounding with my three little cousins, ages 1, 3, & 7, in the local Wal-Mart. My way of thanking their mother for the free abstinance (probably spelled that wrong, lol) course? Taking them to the toys and music ailes (probably spelled that wrong too...). I'm so evil....MWAHAHA!!!
    And you?
    *looks up* The sky....and Mars....lol!
    Nah, had a day of bounding with my three little cousins, ages 1, 3, & 7, in the local Wal-Mart. My way of thanking their mother for the free abstinance (probably spelled that wrong, lol) course? Taking them to the toys and music ailes (probably spelled that wrong too...). I'm so evil....MWAHAHA!!!
    And you?
    The last time I saw a zombie was when I looked in the mirror this morning, and I killed it pretty quickly, thanks to Red Bull.

Well, no wonder your brain keeps running away. You keep doing all the stuff it hates. Unless you brainwash it enough to where it has no idea how to brainrush.
    No, I haven't read much about that, but I'd like to. Even if the only reason that I need to like him is because he's a zombie god. That just fricking rocks.

If it hates it so much, I would suggest brainfreezing it first. Ice cream is gooooood stuff.
    Lol, it's been raining here, too. :[ I'm going insane because of it. Not much you can do but stay inside. D: Other than that, my last day of school is Thursday, and I'll be graduating high school. =] Just trying to finish all of my school work before Thursday.
    I know the feeling...its been raining at my place for DAYS!!! Unusual where I'm from, seeing as we've been in a drought for months.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…