• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay then, no worries. If you want to have a co-host, can you speak to Canada? He was the first who asked I believe =)
    No need to apologize ;) Though if you want, someone else can take over. This is actually the ideal time for awards, so if you don't think you can make it I can let someone else do it.

Also, sorry for not replying to your previous VMs, I have an inexplicable inability to reply within an adequate time frame x_x
    Hey, I couldn't resist. I got a good laugh from those posts. Unfortunately I was also eating.

Heh, I'll keep it this way then, since you're like the third person to comment on and I had it for less than an hour. I was thinking of switching back to the quote of Robert saying he grew a mustache when he was 9 but maybe I won't. :p
    :p tks like I said I dont like the fitting argument but yeah a banchou pokemon fit the shonen hero most not the cute bland girl.

Expecting some downvotes with, I dont agree with you justifications XD.
    Btw, your tumblr image suggests me that you are using the default Serebii skin which messses up the VM convo page. Use the other skins like the XY skin so that posts don't get jumbled up like it did in "that" image.
    Agreed about your last post, I wish I could give you a positive rep but I must spread some reputations before giving it to you ;P
    You need to send that to sister Lorde. She needs something to cheer up. Ever since Oshawott left, she's lost her touch. I expect her to enter psych ward in the next days.
    Yes, it's quite an elitist system. Your privileges are based on your reputation.
    Finally joined Tumblr, in the process of learning how to edit my blog, I'm so terrible lol. Can you link me to your's, the link in our older convos doesn't work.
    I am trying my best not to be spoiled by the pics. But they look so interesting!! It seems like we have some good Ash--Clemont moments and Eureka--Serena moments. :p Ahhh, 50 min for my download to finish!!
    ----------
    "OH WELL MAY GOT A SKITTY AND XY IS A COPY OF AG SO SERENA WILL GET A CAT POKEMON TOO!!111"
    ----------
    Watch as Cybercubed releases another XY is the new AG statement if Serena catches Espurr or Meowstic.
    I didn't know about Bulbagarden. Does it think it's Facebook now? o_O

The name of a forum, it was very popular and then suddenly died. After working there I realized how awful of a job being a mod and admin is, so I don't know why people try so hard to get modded.

Well, I can't get into the story much, but I think I like animation in general. It probably has to do with the fact that I want to continue my studies in film, preferably, directing, so I'm always paying attention, to colors, angles, expressions, when I watch.
    I'm 23 but I look 15.

I still question the implementation of this system or why it's so popular, but authority always has its dark moments.

I was a member of some forums, (was an admin in Pokemon GTS), but then I chose to stay in this one for reasons I still haven't truly understood. I guess, this one was passionate about the anime while others weren't. I don't consider myself an amazing fan because my reason to watch Pokemon is kind of superficial ( I just like seeing my favorite pokemon animated~), but at least in here I can discuss some aspects of the series that interest me. I don't remember when I got into Pokemon, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…