• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Volteon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Volteon, remember me? we used to talk on MSN quite a lot but then i stopped going on it and posting on SPPF
    how are you??
    wow, you are an admin now?? since when?? but congrats i always knew you were admin material XD
    hey volteon.
    holo386's ban at the platinum rankinghall has been lifted. the permaban thing won't work since most of the violators don't visit enough so i am using the week ban system now. every mistake is a nail in their own coffin, i do hope this will work since i'm not a babysitter.
    awhh. Family issues get the best of everyone. :(

I feel remorse for her.
    Good friends like you should be able to bring her back.
    Oh. Hopefully she comes back.
    She seemed like (going by her signature) a friendly and funny person.

Did Golden Houou grow to dislike Serebii?
    Hey Volteon, how are you doing?

Me, I'm doing well. I have a summer session to do in college, but it shouldn't be that bad.

Anyway, I did all chapters in F-Zero GX on all difficulties, which means I have every single character. I believe I have 17 character videos left to unlock.
    Hi Volteon, I'm back. It's been ages since I battled or did anything here... but anyhow, I am back, and we need to battle! So just give me a shout when you're next online...
    hey i'm relatively new here. i figure i could ask you since you would probably know. is the platinum update coming out for my pokemon ranch?
    Well, are you excited for the new Coro Coro to come out? I sure am.

Oh, and when playing against my mom in bowling in Wii Sports, I ended up with 3 strikes in a row.

Anything you want to talk about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…