• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry it took so long, has to get rid of some moves listed that weren't egg moves, took an extra 10 minutes, also have these 4

Durant
    OT: Rozelin
    ID No. 12214
    Jolly
    Truant
    Sand-Attack, Hone Claws, X-Scissor, Stone Edge
    31/31/31/xx/31/31

Foongus
    OT: Castiel
    ID No: 60918
    Bold
    Regenerator
    Absorb
    31/xx/31/31/31/xx have exact ivs on Pokecheck

Deerling
    OT: Allie
    ID No. 15910
    Adamant
    Chlorophyll
    Tackle, Camouflage

Sneasel
    OT: Agonist
    ID No. 00001
    Adamant
    Inner Focus
    Icy Wind, Hone Claws, Slash, Beat Up

Can tell gender and level if asked
    RNG yes, instacheck no but there is the same concept as trading eggs and if their SID and TID match then the egg that matches both will hatch shiny, going over 3 more pokemon and I will have 24 pokemon with their ivs listed
    Shiny flawless, near flawless meaning 4-5 IV's with non perfect ones being 30 for specific hidden powers
    Let me load my game and make the list of em for you of what I can offer at the moment, I have about 2 boxes of SF and NF pokes, list should be up within 25 minutes and will include nature, OT, ID No. Nature, ability, moves, IV's, and Pokémon of course
    I can offer some RNG'd pokemon on gen5 to trade for them on gen5, me trading the pokemon on gen5 first if we were to trade, I have no good IV Shinies to offer on gen6 as of yet, wish I had other things on gen6 to offer
    Hey I'm interested in your shiny timid Venusaur, and Jolly shiny Kanghaskan,
    I can offer

A 3IV Shiny impish trevenant 31/20/31/31/0/12

5IV Female Naive Moxie Litleo 31/31/31/31/xx/31

5IV Male Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear, Dry Freeze 31/31/31/xx/31/31

5IV Male Modest Solar Power Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower, Crunch
    31/xx/31/31/31/31 or (flawless male Charmeleon)

5IV Male Calm Anticipation xx/31/31/31/31/31 Eevee

5IV Male Modest Run Away 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Eevee

5IV Female Calm Gooey 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (or flawless hydration)

5IV Male Adamant Prankster 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Roost, Brave Bird Murkrow

5IV Male Timid Refridgerate 31/31/31/31/xx/31 Amaura

If any of these interest you let me know, I may also have some other pokes to offer
    I don't have any shinies that I'm offering. I can only offer a 3IV Ditto with 0IV in Speed, a Sassy Moltres with 31IV in S. Attack, S. Defense, and Speed, or 5IV Absols.
    Could you check my trade thread then? I have quite a few IV bred Pokemon and EV trained ones as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…