• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hydrohs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah true.

But the Unovians I like I REALLY like. It's an inconsistent region :l

Plus when I like a certain Pokemon I like their pre evolutions too. Do a percentage excluding pre evolutions.
    ----------
    Well you've already confirmed you have terrible taste considering 90% of Gen 5 Pokemon are the worst things ever created.
    ----------
    Galvantula, Durant, Volcarona, Leavanny, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Crustle, Sigilyph, Carracosta, Escavalier, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus, Mienshao, Golurk, Mandibuzz, Braviary, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Genesect all beg to differ.

But yeah the rest are terrible though.
    I know there's the misfit post here and there so let me rephrase that, how does this position make you feel?
    I apologize for the rule breaking sorry your pms are full, I never normally post in that section normally besides the actual trade shop in 5th gen so i had no clue about that trade section rule i should of read will not happen again...
    Out of curiousity.
    How come Mods say "Don't bump threads that are over 30 days old"
    But doesn't bother to close the thread.

Does that make sense to you?
    Yeah. I mean your trying to help him out, and he's too busy arguing with you. Its not right.
    Yeah your right. :)
    Yeah im trying to SR for a Zygarde.
    And its taking forever.

Sorry that guy is giving you a hard time. :(
    Hey Hydrohs
    Do you by any chance know if they are any shiny locks for any of the 3 legendaries?
    Alot of people are expecting Gen 7 to come out in the near future.
    The strange Souvenir does has its uses in another region.
    Thats what I thought.
    Other than the Looker missions there wasn't much to do.
    Overall what were your thoughts on the Game?

Hopefully right. Lol

What do you think is the purpose of the Strange Souvenir?
    Wow
    Is there a reason. Lost interest of the game or lack of Post game?

I mean when do you think we will get them?
    Are there any FS your looking for?

I ask Wu and Random Numbers about this
    But whats your opinion about the 3 Legendary Event Pokemon?
    I have two different 3Ds's and Pokemon X and Y
    So I should have two FS.

What kind of Friend Safari you have Hydrohs?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…