• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only 4 days now! I'm starting to get more anxious about new year, though. Idk, but it always make feel a bit "eh" when the clock turns 00:00 of AM... And nothing changes, but it's 2014 already, haha!!!

I like fireworks, always liked. What I don't like, is too hear pop music not wanting to listen. Fireworks will help a bit, haha!!!
    Sorry for the late reply. Got a wave of VMs last day, and yours get lost and drown @@

And for a remind, 6 days only and it's already Christmas. I'm anxious about. A bit afraid though... Some of my neighbors are so annoying with their music. There's one here that listen to Ke$ha until late on night. I am afraid he'll be listening to Lady Gaga, Britiney, and Ke$ha very loud until late on night too.
    But yay for fireworks!!!

Yes... And it was such a good match. Hope Handy is able to ref it until Christmas!
    Sorry about how long it's taken me to ref, I've been ridiculously busy, should get it done in the next few days.
    lol that'll be a new year to remember, then! I'll do something considered to be... Solitary, and not. Will get oof my bed late, wear something white and use a black shoes. Going ou to walk and stay the full day visiting some places I don't see has years. While listening "Brand New Colony" from "Give Up" album by The Postal Service. And the ritual from every year... Watch the first sun rise. And you know? I'll be visiting some friends too. My last year as a 18 y-o can't be totally wasted, haha!
    Watching a movie at holiday is nice. Solitude isn't bad sometimes. Though you shouldn't watch any sad movies... It would be way too morbid. And morbid experiences at December holidays is my speciality. I remember of watching the fireworks in new year while listening a very nostalgic song. Closed at my room... And the house was full.
    I don't even know why I did that, but I did.
    I also have passed the one whole new year holiday walking and talking to random people at the street. It was extremely cool though!
    your hidden power did not get approved until november the 30th. Our match started november the 28th. Your hidden power will be electric.
    I know this envy feeling lol
    I've seen a lot of friends that cook, saying they help her parents in Christmas cooking and I couldn't help mine because they didn't trusted me enough.
    Now I can... And that's something... I mean, if you pay attention, it's a very important holiday for those that love to cook. Plus it means they trust me when cooking (only) lol
    You have a point. There's some 80/90s music which I just listen and... I just feel in love. Couldn't really think such a old a song could be so great. There is this song here that I love, and it's actually pretty old. I didn't thought a music from 80/90 could be so great:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1944F66duk
    *(translared lyrics: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/somos-quem-podemos-ser-we-are-who-we-can-be.html)
    I literally cry whenever I hear it lol

And Lana Del Rey is perfect! I love her voice! Which songs of her you like? I personally love "Video Game" and "Born To Die".
    And I'm stuck with Death Cab for Cutie and that Band "Stars", and Titãs (Brazilian band) too.

lol I see. Well, I'm excited because I'll be able to cook for the first time in Christmas. Like, my mom wouldn't let me do it years ago. Now I'm experienced, soooo!
    It's good to be eclectic, specially nowadays. If you listen only to a genre of song, it's almost sure you'll end up resorting to old songs. Most of the mainstream songs aren't appealing to me at all. But there's one thing that bugs me more than nowadays music... Teenagers saying 80/70 years were the golden age of music. I don't get it... Really, I don't think I'll ever get it xD
    Same with you, or nah?

Hahaha! You're pretending to go somewhere or just stay home?
    So, you're eclectic? I can say yes and no. I ain't too eclectic; to be sincere, I'm very picky with the songs I listen. But, I don't listen only to rock, pop, and such. If a song is good, I listen. Be it even VGM! Hahaha!!!

So, you're preparing anything speicla for Christmas?
    Fine, I guess. Am listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys, Snow Patrol and Death Cab for Cutie. And searching for new bands, too!

Which genre you like more?
    Yeah, I think we are just gonna go with a re-order then move on from there. It's only illegal because it was worded slightly awkwardly.
    You're probably right. And hey.. We could talk in spanish sometimes. You seem to have a good understand of it. My father is NOT a good teacher. He get mad pretty easily at some small things...

And yes, brazilians or portugueses would be able to read and understand that part quite easily, but not for others or those whose first language is spanish. The "viendo" is translated as "vendo" (seeing/looking, idk), and we, brazilians, use it in many ways, ways which is not right to use in other languages, such as spanish or english. "Vendo" can be used as "I'm looking at" (estou vendo) or as "I'm trying to improve..." (estou vendo se consigo melhorar...). It's hard to explain. Our language is quite complex regarding the use of some words, as 1 word may have 3 meanings and can be used in a lot of situations, and many words here has different meanings and uses.
    See why spanish is hard for me? We can read and understand what's written in spanish, but when we gonna talk or write something that use it, we mix a LOT of portuguese words and their meaning... And even our grammar, because many words resemble portuguese words and we think it's the same thing...
    My grandfather is from Madrid. My father is son of a Madrileño. Confusing...

Ah! I'm trying to do with spanish the same as I did with english. Trying to learn all by myself. But spanish is hard for me because I keep getting spanish and brazilian portuguese mixed.
    That "first part" probably was using portuguese grammar rather than spanish.
    ¡Si, si! Estoy viendo se yo consigo mejorar mi pobre español, también. Mi padre es hijo de un español, original de Madrid e él tienes un bellísimo español. Yo no entiendo como yo puedo ter um español tan ruin...

You're learning in school or alone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…