• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Garbodor.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe then I wouldn't see it on every freaking site I go on, and hear about it in every Pokémon LP I watch. That's the most annoying part about it.
    Honestly, I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't shut them down. They act like they own the franchise and they essentially dictate the metagame. And we know how Nintendo's been lately with their intellectual properties.
    Don't let those Smogon fanboys change your mind. They gang up on anyone that criticizes their precious site. The truth is that they themselves are so deep in their bubble that they can't understand why so many people see Smogon as an elitist site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…