• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That sounds like the best way to view things. ^^ I'll just keep trying my best!

Actually, I think I was...though I nearly forgot about it, since I was more concerned with the bit part I had in the other play. xD But, yes, it was quite important, so I had plenty to do.

...Thank you. It really means a lot to hear that from you; in recent days, a lot of my friends, on- and offline, have left or disappeared, and it's left me feeling very lonely. Knowing that you're there for me goes a very long way toward helping me feel better. I'll definitely tell you about what's troubling me, but I think I'd prefer to say it via PM, so that it's just between us (paranoid, I know, but bear with me). I also need to think of how to properly express it...for now, though, I'll say that it concerns a friend of ours. Thanks again for your support; you really are a true friend.
    Me, too, especially since the fact that I have ADD makes "dropping everything" very difficult for me. >_< I'll still try my best, though; like you said there's only a month left. Thanks a lot for the encouragement!

Thank you. ^^
    And, thanks for that, too! As little as my role was, I still enjoyed myself quite a bit. =D

Hehe...I appreciate that, but eventually, I may end up telling you anyway...it's really been getting to me lately. Whatever the case, though, I'm still very grateful for your kind words; it's support from friends like you and the rest of my "family" (so to speak) here that's helped me keep going the last few weeks.
    Likewise! ^^

I can definitely relate; I've been totally overloaded with homework, both from school and my tutors. >_< I don't even have any extracurricular activities anymore (which frustrates me a bit...), and I still can't find a moment to myself! [sigh] But, I suppose it's nothing I haven't handled before. ^^;;

Reasonably well, I guess. I'm sorry, too; I suppose I could've at least made an attempt to contact you during our long period apart...but, we're here now, so that's fine. :D Theatre? Oh, right! That was a long time ago...but, I still remember quite well! The play actually went over great!

Aside from that, I've had to deal with a couple of...personal issues, which I'll probably detail at another time. But, otherwise, I'm quite good.
    Hi, there, Marichi! I see you have no messages here; time to change that! XD So...what's going on? I'm quite bored right now, myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…