• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. I have two with 5IVs and good natures. My Sneasel and Froakie. The others(Dedenne, Tyrunt, and Charmander) are that great, but they're shinies nonetheless.
    [ Oh, I just looked back at old VMs, you like Misty but not PokeShipping.

Anyways, PokeShipping means Ash x Misty, as a couple. Do you like that idea?

Do you remember the Chronicles episodes with Misty? ]
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?622697-If-there-was-a-Pokémon-Chronicles-2&p=16737440#post16737440
    [ What do you think of this post?

Could you please answer my last VM? ]
    Aah, so basically it's about living swords then? lol
    Maybe I'll watch Naruto sometmie. It's about Ninja's right?
    Whoa! that was a fast reply. lol
    Aah, I see. No, I haven't seen Naruto before. It looks awesome but... I don't have that much spare time
    [ Okay then, you once said you like PokeShipping. Did you see the Chronicles episodes of Misty? I'd like to ask you to read a oneshot I wrote more than a half year ago, and I want to see whether you know what you need to know first.

After reading that oneshot, you know my writing style and can decide whether you want to read more fics of me or not. ]
    [ Do you love this gif? ]
    [ Okay. Thanks for the battle, sorry for beating you. Maybe we can have a rematch another day. And then, I'll just not use Blaziken.

Anyways, maybe a fun idea for your birthday: I could do a small sketch of you as a Fire Elite Four with a Fire Pokemon next do you. Would you like that? ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…